• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

RushCrush what do you think that i ever wanted to do a quest with you? nobody would do a quest with you of us and im sure of that

+ you ahve nothing to do with this so please stfu? or do you want attention from Lagmacun?

Indeed it only makes the server looks worse.
What are you talking about?
RushCrush what do you think that i ever wanted to do a quest with you? nobody would do a quest with you of us and im sure of that

+ you ahve nothing to do with this so please stfu? or do you want attention from Lagmacun?
well i would try it i don't care who is the biggest noob aslong he follows the rules he could be usefull you are saying things without trying it, yes the poi looked funny.

about removing all the post, cuz it makes the server looks very bad, which isn't , but the GM is :/

oh yeah sorry i ain't the gm anymore like in my first server giving everyone items and exp and such things test server is serious so we avoid bugs when it is online and not crying randomly, pots aren't stackable they need to be infinite there wont be difference etc. etc. etc.

I wanted to remove because it looks bad that people are crying here, but not everyone knows how you people are. And i don't want any spam here.
Because im taking this seriously.

oh yeah sorry i ain't the gm anymore like in my first server giving everyone items and exp and such things test server is serious so we avoid bugs when it is online and not crying randomly, pots aren't stackable they need to be infinite there wont be difference etc. etc. etc.

I wanted to remove because it looks bad that people are crying here, but not everyone knows how you people are. And i don't want any spam here.
Because im taking this seriously.

Its beta, you gave VIP EQ to us when we reached lvl 200, so why not make potions infinitive in the beta? Itwon't effect anything lol. and no you are not taking this serious, you are telling lies all the time

and rushcrush now please, fuck off with those pictures :?

i gave the set so you can test it, if you make them infinite you dont have to worry about anything you just keep your hotkey on.
I am serious you are the one who is fooling yourself.

i gave the set so you can test it, if you make them infinite you dont have to worry about anything you just keep your hotkey on.

no you are.

1382385.jpg

ha..ha..h..a >_>

with pots not infinite i still spam on the hotkey for using pots ;)

and is it going good with 2 beta testers?

yes but infinite making you almost undestroyable unless you lured a lot.
And yes it goes fine
i choose over 20 serious people then 150 botters.
i am not saying you are but it was an example i warned you you continue and asked for it and still acting like this..

yes but infinite making you almost undestroyable unless you lured a lot.
And yes it goes fine
i choose over 20 serious people then 150 botters.
i am not saying you are but it was an example i warned you you continue and asked for it and still acting like this..

i always left hutning places/quests with more then 100 pots, so how much you took didnt matter, its just that you gotto throw away all bps ect.

and yea you got serious people now :rolleyes:

nop i never said that i want to be banned the only thing is that mighty~ is fuking annoying so thats whyyou banned me because i just dont lik ehim

thats not what we are talking about jeezzzz

Yes he COULD be a big noob, annoying and such things but he tries at least to follow the rules yesterday after i warned you, you stopped the fight he kept insulting
and such so i banned him for 2 hours to take a pause becuase in the server we should work together. And i unbanned him this time you insulted a lot about his fammily
and when i warned you you just said do it, and problems starts on both sides yesterday rush continues he got his pause now its your turn. You are a nice guy we got a lot humour together and such but that doesnt mean you can ignore the rules.

il_fullxfull.36954243.jpg

nop i never said that i want to be banned the only thing is that mighty~ is fuking annoying so thats whyyou banned me because i just dont lik ehim

No
you insulted my mum
do like someone insulting dead people who you loved
i guess no...

dont think your sad now because i dont care about your dead mom lol?

and mcflurry i agree with you its right that you banned me, but i was like the only one that was playing your server much for 1 week

Thats why i didn't met one or you just faked a death to make me look like a noob, or you just want to believe that i am abuser.

dont think your sad now because i dont care about your dead mom lol?

and mcflurry i agree with you its right that you banned me, but i was like the only one that was playing your server much for 1 week

I'm happy you understand it, well it doesnt matter who plays longest if you follow the rules you are fine.
And there were more active: shacos,pimp druid,bakper, fallout gameboy, neltharion. but don't know why they aren't on anymore..

@up please go play runescape.

Back