• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another server!!!!!!

Puppets

Obbey your master
Reaction score
As you may have noticed there are like +1500 players online atm, wich is a lot of players, it's almost double than real tibia, wich makes impossible to hunt, every hunting place is packed with many players and it's impossible to level up.
I suggest just opening another server exactly like shadow and being able to transfer to it, that would even make server owner's get more money, because ppl is getting fucked from not even being able to get 1 level per day because of too many players and too many botters. We really need another server, i swear ppl is getting tired of this server because of that reasons.

Faithfully,
Aka Puppets

I agree with Puppets, there is a lot of ppl and it's impossible to hunt anywhere. Making another server exactly like shadowcores is a very good option to solve this issue, and in the future we could even have 3 shadowcores, but I think 1 would be enough for now. You could add a world trading option like on real for a little donation like 20 points or so I think you can earn lots of money this way.

Thanks,
Mastockk

i like the idea of a new server but i dont like the idea of transfer system, because most of the people who start new servers, they like to compete, that's the purpose on making a new server, not getting advantage over the other. i dont think people like to go to a new server with a lvl 300 there already.

i like the idea of a new server but i dont like the idea of transfer system, because most of the people who start new servers, they like to compete, that's the purpose on making a new server, not getting advantage over the other. i dont think people like to go to a new server with a lvl 300 there already.
But do u think that ppl will leave shadowcores to start again? i dont think so, transfer would be the best option. 2 exact same servers with option to transfer.

But do u think that ppl will leave shadowcores to start again? i dont think so, transfer would be the best option. 2 exact same servers with option to transfer.

i prefer to start again without advantages over all, than start at server with wipe down dominating since the minute 1 the server.. rly.. comeon, stop being so selfish. you must think some about these begginers on shadowcores who want some balance.

i fully surport this, another shadow with same skill/xp rates and able to transfer for a price would sort out abit i think, also some more gms

i agree you should make a server just like this 1 and have people choose who wants to go there, and split it evenly so that the numbers stay avg

I agree, but who got character in shadow can transfer for free in the first time to another server...

If new server same as shadowcores would start, more than 75% would leave this server and just play on new one = problem still not solved.. I'm talking this coz almost every player is bored (there is no challanges atm on shadowcores), people just bot everywhere and slowly taking lvls, more and more. If you want go exp manual somewhere, you see people there (including team hunts). Avg of 1000 ppl is NOT enough for 2 same servers.

we really need that second server, Mark will u respond to this?

That second server is LunarForce, if you don't want to play with so many players on ShadowCores then play there. We don't have any plans on launching yet another server at the moment.

but Shadowcores have exellent rates and LunarForce for me should have the same. Its really hard to gain levels in ShadowCores because of botters and so many ppls online : /

LunarForce is good, just make so people can transfer from Shadow > Lunar then I think all war people that still are playing shadow and didnt start lunar at beginning will transfer there for fights

Make so u drop some percent of all skills including skills for example if u have ml 130 on shadow u will have much less on shadow maybe 95-10 something like that

That second server is LunarForce, if you don't want to play with so many players on ShadowCores then play there. We don't have any plans on launching yet another server at the moment.
I respect your opinion but I'd like to know your reasons, maybe you may try to watch the situation from my position, 1500 players on an ot? Impossible to hunt, about lunarforce I think it's not a bad server but some changes can attract more people, like gaining exp from killing players, it's really attractive the fact of obtaining something for your good pvp skills.
I wait forward for your answer,
Yours,
Aka Puppets

Back
Top Bottom