• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Anti" PK Guild.

Kyoushiro

Bloody Pirate
Reaction score
"Anti"PK Guild.

Hail teh PK Guild!

pkgty9.png

LoL! I killed mowkie cause he helped kill me. Also, we were in a war and mega voluntarily joined so w.e We still kill all pks which are out of our guild.
And the noobs that were annoying that you killed? ^.-

Haha, "peace guild" bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit.

Btw, ARLI GOT POWNED UHUH

Did you really Pwn me? Oo. Only Pepziwe, mowkie and kyou could do it. LoL those assholes... W.e

Did you really Pwn me? Or did I pwn you?

Roflmfao, EPIC FAILURE. You just admitted that you got pwned by 2 people instead of 5 at a time~ :w00t: Im seriously laughing my ass off.. No offense Arlianin, but you really should read everything before you make a comment like that :D :rolleyes:

Also, We really did pwn you. You guys were 4, we were 3. We won with 11-1..

And this is kinda offtopic, I posted this screenshot for Mowkie since both he and I found it funny..

+ Arlianin ur br friends standed in PZ and did exura sio at you. So, whats the damn wrong fail? There was 3 druid's that was sioin'g you.

Ye sure killed all the pks... i came there on my lvl 13 knight with no skull just "looking" and passing by bridge. You lvl 40 druid leoxar something in enforement squad started attacking me with some of his friends trapping me (dunno which guild they were in)

Ye sure killed all the pks... i came there on my lvl 13 knight with no skull just "looking" and passing by bridge. You lvl 40 druid leoxar something in enforement squad started attacking me with some of his friends trapping me (dunno which guild they were in)
Leox is me ;D

Keep on topic please! I want this thread to stay up! :p

hi i love war u guys got vent? ill go either side doesnt matter loosing or winning

Back