• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any old RLD members still around here?

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I was wondering if there are still some old RLD members playing here.
If so, im thinking about comming back and join some battles.

I hope i get some positive reply's

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter

Yo Mayn
Still playing here bro?
Im good, how are you?
Are you the one who added me on Skype?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, compare to use, your magebot pvp is nothing, so please.. stfu

are u kidding me? I don't even use bot. I don't need it to play like 99 per cent of players. I am showing my true pvp, not bot's. Try to find lvl 300 without bot. I think u won't do it

Last edited:
Made Mord is a hero cause he doesnt use bot! HAHAHAHAHAHA Who the fuck cares if u use bot or not? 99% of every people here use it. Give me one good reason that shows ur better than anyone else here? Noobling

Made Mord is a hero cause he doesnt use bot! HAHAHAHAHAHA Who the fuck cares if u use bot or not? 99% of every people here use it. Give me one good reason that shows ur better than anyone else here? Noobling

u fking idiot he said that my all pvp is mage bot, so I reply to him. Did I say I an better? No. Just showing my rl pvp, so shut up

Yo almighty, i still play here now and again if you remeber me ;) tom/westie few still play not much tho eccim alex rayvon arterios and i see ansikte online now and again

Ye westie, I remember you, wassup mate :)
I just added mayn and ansikte on Skype, ill try to get some action back.

@topic I see there are still lots of Noobs who think they should reply on this thread. If you don't know me or you didn't battle with RLD, then you can leave this thread.

Does arterios have Skype? Tell him to add me or send me a PM here on the forums! I love his horny voice xD

- - - Updated - - -

yeah so made mord gfto lol. You've never played with us in rld anyways

Da bomba, got Skype? Send me your name in PM :)

Back