• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any old RLD members still around here?

nono we're the definition of people that Eat ignorant polacks for breakfast and enjoy some brazilians for lunch and hey we're not hating we'll even take some mexicans for dinner.

are we talking old new rld or old old rld? i see bunch of ppl i dont even know from rld :p

also for the ppl who don't know who rld is, we are the ones that keept this server alive, this server did not always have a normal day peak of 1000 players ;)

No matter what the thread is about, ignorant polacks always stick their meatball noses in it, kind of comes with the territory on this server theese days :p

Good to see all theese familiar names! :)

I've tried to play some but its just not the same without you all and the server is way too crowded, retard guilds flaming eachother about dishonest fighting although they are just as bad as the next one. So I haven't been active as I once was before I quit in the earlier days of this server but I've talked with some and we might try out lunarforce soon enough

Good to hear Ansikte, you got me on Skype, so send me a message when you guys enter lunarforce, ill get a character there asap.

Hey there, im thinking about comming back aswell, but it would be alot more fun with alot more RLD members,
Ayowin

are we talking old new rld or old old rld? i see bunch of ppl i dont even know from rld :p

also for the ppl who don't know who rld is, we are the ones that keept this server alive, this server did not always have a normal day peak of 1000 players ;)

i still remember when ot was like 50 people haha

i remember when i used to play with some rld members, when spamming ava i accidentally killed one of them. He never stopped crying about how he lost two levels on 240. As i said before pink gejs, unstoppable, veziv > rld.

i remember when i used to play with some rld members, when spamming ava i accidentally killed one of them. He never stopped crying about how he lost two levels on 240. As i said before pink gejs, unstoppable, veziv > rld.

I know when replying to people like you i'm just adding my own shit so you flyes can eat some from it. But here it goes, this thread is cleary not directed to you, why are you here commenting about things that clearly this thread was not ment for? I am an original RLD member and I have never seen your face before so why do you keep spamming about some random guilds that we never fought?

RLD was just a random pk guild that own this server when no one plays it ; D when mitch make team here they got fucked and retired so what we are talking about? a guild or pk team?

nah i used to play this ot at first days when belden rovryttar and others have their own team when like 50-100 ppl play this ot then they recruit some trade and their guild become shit that got problems to beat even another trade polacks team called holy wicked im not telling that all rld members were sux but most of them yeah.

I know when replying to people like you i'm just adding my own shit so you flyes can eat some from it. But here it goes, this thread is cleary not directed to you, why are you here commenting about things that clearly this thread was not ment for? I am an original RLD member and I have never seen your face before so why do you keep spamming about some random guilds that we never fought?

shut up you idiot, only because you played here from the first day you think you are some kind of legend, all the people who played with the remaining rld members know how they play and they are brainless pieces of crap who are worse than the polacks screaming on vt.

- - - Updated - - -

You never fought anybody thats the problem, you were just a small pk guild. I wrote pink gejs, unstopabble, veziv>rld because rld was a shit guild which would be owned by any of those 3 teams. I dont know why you are commenting on made mords pvp if he wared more than you on this server, make more threads for wannabe legends from shadowcores and post there.

shut up you idiot, only because you played here from the first day you think you are some kind of legend, all the people who played with the remaining rld members know how they play and they are brainless pieces of crap who are worse than the polacks screaming on vt.

- - - Updated - - -

You never fought anybody thats the problem, you were just a small pk guild. I wrote pink gejs, unstopabble, veziv>rld because rld was a shit guild which would be owned by any of those 3 teams. I dont know why you are commenting on made mords pvp if he wared more than you on this server, make more threads for wannabe legends from shadowcores and post there.

you aint even worth our finger movements so gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn bro i love how the pieces of crap got adored by your so called "guild" I just like too call them a bunch of goats but hey NIE MASZ INGLESH its ok buddy i dont hate you for it i blame the schools down in Poland not you

you never got adored by anyone as far as i remember, but keep dreaming

rld is a small group of 10 year olds who think they mean something on a ots. Apart from the douche, he is 40.

Last edited:
Ohh buddy buddy let me guess your the guy we laughed off? the "SAKKER MY DIEKK" guy that never dared speaking up again after that? :(
And as too the remark we didnt get adored Veziv sure as hell didnt want us leaving neither did half your goatgang but ok bud whatever you say :3

Back