• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any old RLD members still around here?

Sparticus: That's why Veziv private messaged me when he came back and asked me to join him? After being away for a very long time and then show up and immediately private message someone asking to join him. Same with Drako, he messaged me for a week and asked me if I could maybe bring some of my friends (some of my friends equals some RLD members).

Now you will bring up "well veziv kicked you" and guess why? I threw the freaking truth up in his face (something u retards don't have balls todo because you are afraid of him) and he couldn't handle it and kicked me. Too bad for him it just gives me a reason to have fun during your warmodes.

You should really tell the polish commanders of the polish teams to stop writing to me/us about joining them BEFORE and NOW because really, they just fuck your brains out. "AK AJ PRAMIZ TU US ANGLESH EF JO JAIN AS ;]]]]" battle comes; lewo lewo prawo prawo lewo lewo rascssc dwaa trrzeeeeyyyy prawo prawo fakin idiaaat, fajt fur fridam or aj fak jo kurwa ,i, prawo prawo lewo lewo"

Some of you guys have no idea who RLD really is... And we never fought a battle? Haha now you make me laugh. We had tons of battles even with guild who were scared to go in warmode so they took skull... We made allot of red skulls by slaying some of those big mouths. and yes, we died a few times aswell, we are not immortal...

But at all the guys who flame the thread... LEAVE!!! and play with your sisters pussy or what ever you like.

Edit: you realize how funny all the haters are? They all say RLD was bad, but they all remember RLD.. and don't say , ye we remember cause you guys sucked so much, because I don't remember any of the other guild names we fought...

Holy Wicked were at war against Red Light District. Started: Jul 26 2012, 22:30:01
Ended: Feb 02 2013, 15:54:26 3 - 26 View
Red Light District were at war against Holy Wicked. Started: Aug 02 2012, 16:39:03
Ended: Feb 02 2013, 15:54:26 10 - 0 View
Validus were at war against Red Light District. Started: Sep 17 2012, 18:50:24
Ended: Nov 14 2012, 19:55:55 78 - 41 View
Validus were at war against Red Light District. Started: Sep 13 2012, 20:41:47
Ended: Nov 14 2012, 19:55:55 4 - 4 View
Red Light District were at war against Validus. Started: Oct 03 2012, 17:44:22
Ended: Nov 14 2012, 19:55:55 22 - 57 View
Red Light District were at war against Assassinationsquad. Started: Sep 06 2012, 20:26:52
Ended: Sep 19 2012, 20:16:22 114 - 35 View
Assassinationsquad were at war against Red Light District. Started: Sep 14 2012, 21:27:21
Ended: Sep 19 2012, 20:16:22 34 - 77 View
Red Light District were at war against Assassinationsquad. Started: Sep 04 2012, 18:22:45
Ended: Sep 19 2012, 20:16:22 12 - 15 View
Aeternum Vale were at war against Red Light District. Started: Aug 26 2012, 14:20:02
Ended: Sep 12 2012, 17:21:11 2 - 19 View
Avardion were at war against Red Light District. Started: Sep 01 2012, 22:26:19
Ended: Sep 05 2012, 18:42:20 9 - 41 View
Red Light District were at war against Avardion. Started: Sep 01 2012, 00:21:14
Ended: Sep 05 2012, 18:42:20 2 - 0 View
Unstoppables were at war against Red Light District. Started: Jul 30 2012, 12:09:32
Ended: Aug 09 2012, 10:56:30 5 - 4 View

Ye we havent been in any wars.........

Only team I can see that actually was better than RLD was Validus and I havn't seen anyone from RLD saying that RLD was a better team than Validus..

I cba to even read your posts, not to mention replying, im not playing this game anyway, just checking forums every now and then, so you can say that you are a legend, but i didnt see anybody else who wasnt from rld saying that you were such great legends. The guy who posted that "war log". Even pinguys has better war record than this so..

ps: i actually only know rld from kids spamming on forum "rld best gild i am legendz"

I love it how many people hate RLD... Why? Because we killed you a couple of times?
Cry me a river :)

I get more and more exiting to play again now I know how many people dislike us haha!

Kids flaming about rld make me laugh so much we didnt war? So how did we dominate the server? We all played this server when it was a "tibia server" when everyone had no hands no bots admins actually cared about this ot they never let bot happen they let us sell chars say what you want about rld but the thing is you srill remember us? Rld sticks to you're head.. and so much about mitch? If you knew rld then you would of known mitch was in rld? Fucking stupid kids wanna flame about rld then atleast know what you are going on about we had people staying in pz the hole they was logged in "rosestylez" cry more about us pleaaaaaase i get a massive hardon reading the shit you post and look here is how much i care for you ,,i,,

its not that people hate you because you killed them when you were playing, its that every thread of an rld member is so gay people start to flame you. Nobody likes wannabe gods.

P.s when i started playing rld was a group of people who did nothing so i only know rld from your gay members spamming on forum about how great of a guild it was, even though you didnt do anything significant.

How did we not do anything significant? We made shadowcores stay alive with wars and pking look at the server now all of us left? Everyone is rpg mode? We constanly created little battles with guilds we made this server fun to play some of the so called legends who played here sioner two rosestylez etc.. we made them all quit because they couldnt rpg they couldnt set there bot up afk because we would make sure no one afk botted you can say what you want about rld but we made shadowcores a better server look at people now level 400? When we ruled no one would hit 300 yosef rushar got 300 once then lost it and never took it back because we was not char lovers its a ot you are supposed to war in my own opinion since rld split and left this server is shit so what if it has 2k players online i have never seen as much afk botters in my life. With this server you needed respect people who leave the hunting spots because we has huning there hani and mark was cool people they listened to the players they was onit with botters... but as you say you have played here from the start i have never ever heard you're name before so this will be mylast to a no one a.k.a wanna be player. Come back with you're comments because wanna be players who think they known everything brighten up my boring day in work peace out rld for ever ♡♥☆★

You did that when there was no more than 200 players online, when teams came here to play they made the server alive, not you. You might as well come back to the 3rd grade and learn to read properly. I never said i did play from the start. Sad but true fact is that i have never tried to be anyone on shadowcores, i made my char, botted a little, joined some teams and quit, you are the ones claiming that you are some sort of legends even though NOBODY apart from your guildmates really thinks so. Dont try to be clever with me.

Clever? You call a clever a few posts on a forum wow. R.i.p citizens

nah i used to play this ot at first days when belden rovryttar and others have their own team when like 50-100 ppl play this ot then they recruit some trade and their guild become shit that got problems to beat even another trade polacks team called holy wicked im not telling that all rld members were sux but most of them yeah.

Holy Wicked was no trade team. I was one of them and I know it.
Btw... We were the ones who had no fear of RLD, than as the server crowded we left, same as the RLD have left.
Old RLD members maybe remember me.

Nice to hear that you come back xD

Was just pointing out that if you think a few pist on a forums makes you clever id hate to know how you did in school. Anyways things to do people to seeeee in a bit dogshit

shut up you idiot, only because you played here from the first day you think you are some kind of legend, all the people who played with the remaining rld members know how they play and they are brainless pieces of crap who are worse than the polacks screaming on vt.

- - - Updated - - -

You never fought anybody thats the problem, you were just a small pk guild. I wrote pink gejs, unstopabble, veziv>rld because rld was a shit guild which would be owned by any of those 3 teams. I dont know why you are commenting on made mords pvp if he wared more than you on this server, make more threads for wannabe legends from shadowcores and post there.

omg... I'm ashamed of you if you're rly polish -.- everybody got some noobs in their country. Unfortunately no one can do something against it that they're among us.

Im in higher education, something you will never experience. Where did i say that these posts are meant to make me look clever ^.-. Btw this is actually my last reply to you because you seem to be really dumb. I can keep a word unlike you so dont expect me to reply to you.

@Drutex - wez zamknij morde bo mi az wstyd jak czytam co piszesz, nienawidze takich gowniarzy ktorzy graja w jakich szwedzkich teamach a potem sie wypieraja ze sa polakami. Co ma narodowosc do tego co pisze jebany jelopie, mam nadzieje ze dzis stary tez wroci najebany z roboty i ci wpierdoli za to ze jestes taki zjebany.

P.s: Since there were polish people in rld, it is weird that you talk all the shit about polacks etc and then some drutex comes by and says that he's ashamed that im polish.

Last edited:
Back