• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any old RLD members still around here?

@Drutex - wez zamknij morde bo mi az wstyd jak czytam co piszesz, nienawidze takich gowniarzy ktorzy graja w jakich szwedzkich teamach a potem sie wypieraja ze sa polakami. Co ma narodowosc do tego co pisze jebany jelopie, mam nadzieje ze dzis stary tez wroci najebany z roboty i ci wpierdoli za to ze jestes taki zjebany.

hahahahaha... Ty to jednak jestes dojebany xD "Im in higher education..." wlasnie widac :p retardzie pierdolony. Naucz sie czytac pls. I pokaz mi kto tu sie wypiera swojej narodowosci, bo napewno nie ja. Jak nie umiesz czytac to Ci na to niestety nic nie poradze. Tobie moze i jest wstyd, ale za samego siebie... i tak btw to nie gram w szwedzkim teamie, a nawet jesli bym gral to wolalbym grac z nimi niz z takimi jak Ty dojebany psychicznie dzieciaku.

ale mi pojechales... chuj ze nawet sie nie trzyma kupy co tam piszesz ale ok. Lepiej idz myj podloge bo jak stary wroci to toba ja umyje albo twoja stara.

You want too spam in polish theres always private messages for that And Sparticus ofcourse your trying too look clever why else would you respond too everyone about everything yet it has absolutely nothing to do with you?

ale mi pojechales... chuj ze nawet sie nie trzyma kupy co tam piszesz ale ok. Lepiej idz myj podloge bo jak stary wroci to toba ja umyje albo twoja stara.

no widze pociskasz mi ostro po rodzicach (Y) grubo cisniesz. dawaj dalej 10-latku

RLD was just a random pk guild that own this server when no one plays it ; D when mitch make team here they got fucked and retired so what we are talking about? a guild or pk team?

Who do you think actually brought mitch here? And he did fought with me in RLD until I left for a couple of weeks and he started his own guild, with some old friends and later on I decided to join him for old times too...

are u kidding me? I don't even use bot. I don't need it to play like 99 per cent of players. I am showing my true pvp, not bot's. Try to find lvl 300 without bot. I think u won't do it

thatpostgavemecancer_zpsb4b4705f.png

Wait wasn't the question who of the guild was still playing? I mean sparticus if you give so much atttention to us you must have feelings for us! If you think of us a as a guild full of nobodys why even bother responding? Anyhow i don't really know if i am counted old-old (played with anssikte, eccim, tomte, insanity and many more) if you guys are still up to something somehere just let me know :)

Back