• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Tips :)?

heley

Reaction score
Hi, I just got back into mapping, in like the last 2 months for a project. After like a 4 year break lol. Anyway thought idd post one of my first map pieces that is 100% raw see what peoples opinions are :). This is for a quest.

Feel free to say if its shit.

cuuwx.png

- - - Updated - - -

-BUMP-

- - - Updated - - -

500+ veiws and no comments ;(, that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is the second level of the quest :) Any thoughts?

34ild2w.jpg

Last edited:
you are using too much different grounds at the same time, makes it look really spammed,
use less gravel, with less i mean not such big parts of gravel like u are using now.

so i would suggest, start over: begin with some basic stuff and go from there, try not to use to much items. most of the time less is better.
also dont try to use autoborder, and if u didnt use it then reborder because it looks like a lot of autoborder.

and last tip, use raw like for almost everything ;) not stuff like grounds but for all the rest.

keep working and u will see the improvement

Back