• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

Runes, all I can think of.... do you use execute the exercises with correct form? Maybe try to go slow and steady. 2 seconds up, 2 seconds down and don't forget to breath! XD

Atm I lift 45 KG dumbbells on each hand and I think I am over extending a bit to much caus i am going each day for 2.5 hours atm and to be honest I lost this " awesome after " feeling I used to have after gym guess I will add breaks now

Runes, all I can think of.... do you use execute the exercises with correct form? Maybe try to go slow and steady. 2 seconds up, 2 seconds down and don't forget to breath! XD
Nevermind. It passed. I got a new mentor at the gym and he really forced me. My abs hurt like hell and I am statisfied.

Atm I lift 45 KG dumbbells on each hand and I think I am over extending a bit to much caus i am going each day for 2.5 hours atm and to be honest I lost this " awesome after " feeling I used to have after gym guess I will add breaks now
Had the same feeling.

Tommorow going to buy whey protein. I got a question. Can I still look slim and ripped while using proteins, or is it only for mass. I don't want to look like a bodybuilder.

Tommorow going to buy whey protein. I got a question. Can I still look slim and ripped while using proteins, or is it only for mass. I don't want to look like a bodybuilder.
Hi.
Yes you can, I think you know what is the purpose of protein for muscles.
Since you want to look ripped and slim I'll recommend you a whey without carbs, if you want to win mass then choose protein with carbs.
Are you ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph?
If you are ecto then you don't have to worry about "getting huge, big, fat" even if you eat a lot, it will be very difficult to gain weight and your body fat % will be very low.
Also take your time to read about this kinds of protein Whey/Isolate/Casein.
And don't buy expensive whey, they are all the same, just change carbs and maybe a little more of protein per scoup.
At the end of the day the most important thing is to sleep 8 hours, train hard and have a pretty decent diet of protein/carbs/fat according to your stats, height/weight.

Whey isolate. Always the best. Whey protein is also well.
But more important: what do you eat? Don't eat to much calories, but eat lot's of protein (I guess a +/- 50 / 50 ration).

My favorite method to train.. Doing bench press for example:
-Breath in while moving the bench within 4 seconds to your chest;
-Hold the bench 1 second;
-Breath out while pushing the bench within 2 seconds to the top;
-Don't keep the bench on the top, but go straight away back.

Last edited:
You guys are just so caught up in the reps,sets etc.. that u forget about the most important thing when going to the gym. Ur whole mood and state of mind has to change when going into the gym. I become a monster when i enter my gym,and smell all the fucking great swet.

When u go to the gym,ur most important thing is to become THE STRONGEST VERSION OF URSELF ! I see u all saying like "I'll go tomorrow,I dont feel like going today",excuses wont get u anywhere. Enough with all the whining,moaning and bitching. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,stop thinking how many sets/reps u did,just do the exercise until u fucking can't do it no more.

I do bench press 95kg until the last one almost falls on me(I always have a friend beside me when I do hardcore sheet). Just go in,become a monster and do every fucking thing u can as many fucking times as u can,and u will see results.

Oh,on topic,yea whey proteins are necessary if u go every day for 2hs,if ur one of those guys that goes like 3 times a week,or even 6 times a week(but u have no will nor motivation) than u don't need it. Whey protein is invented so that it works fast. When u drink it after the exercises that u've done,it goes to the most critical areas and repairs ur muscle. Ur muscles get torn everytime u feel that burning sensation.

Oh,best DIET fucking ever ; lose the sugar(from everything,and keep ur fruits to a minimum),eat alot of protein(fish,tuna,chicken and turkey brest),and drop the carbs down to a minimum. Stop eating like 1 loaf of bread every lunch ;]

It's just simple. I see people in my area buying shit tons of equipment,suplements etc,just so they can tell everyone that they go to the gym. And yet,I only use whey protein,and when I see them at the gym,they just feel ashamed

You guys are just so caught up in the reps,sets etc.. that u forget about the most important thing when going to the gym. Ur whole mood and state of mind has to change when going into the gym. I become a monster when i enter my gym,and smell all the fucking great swet.

When u go to the gym,ur most important thing is to become THE STRONGEST VERSION OF URSELF ! I see u all saying like "I'll go tomorrow,I dont feel like going today",excuses wont get u anywhere. Enough with all the whining,moaning and bitching. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,stop thinking how many sets/reps u did,just do the exercise until u fucking can't do it no more.

I do bench press 95kg until the last one almost falls on me(I always have a friend beside me when I do hardcore sheet). Just go in,become a monster and do every fucking thing u can as many fucking times as u can,and u will see results.

Oh,on topic,yea whey proteins are necessary if u go every day for 2hs,if ur one of those guys that goes like 3 times a week,or even 6 times a week(but u have no will nor motivation) than u don't need it. Whey protein is invented so that it works fast. When u drink it after the exercises that u've done,it goes to the most critical areas and repairs ur muscle. Ur muscles get torn everytime u feel that burning sensation.

Oh,best DIET fucking ever ; lose the sugar(from everything,and keep ur fruits to a minimum),eat alot of protein(fish,tuna,chicken and turkey brest),and drop the carbs down to a minimum. Stop eating like 1 loaf of bread every lunch ;]

It's just simple. I see people in my area buying shit tons of equipment,suplements etc,just so they can tell everyone that they go to the gym. And yet,I only use whey protein,and when I see them at the gym,they just feel ashamed

Had a day off from school today. Used it to go to my city's football club stadium and do some cardio. I tell you it's awesome!

Bought Whey Protein today and got 2 isotonic drinks from a friend.

a7985.jpg

Nice gz

Yea im on the stadium like every day if I can,well atleast 4 days a week ;P

I feel like i could do more.
Like i don't have a training partner since i moved house so i don't have any "competition" anymore.
Some of my mates go but hardly when i do - since i work nights and they work in the day i end up being there early mornings and they are there nights.

I guess when i go to uni it will be different but for the time being i'm not putting in what i should be.

Went to gym for only an hour this morning though and spent 20 mins on the rowing machine, 20 on punchbags, and then the rest on weights. I do my runs in the morning before i go to the gym but missed it today because was too tired xd.

Fucking burns won't fucking come!

THEN PUSH YO SELF HARDER!

Cause der iz nafink lajk dat burn men! I <3 it.

ES LEK AHHHHHHHH MEN FEL DA BERN! FEL IT! AGHHHHH! YER RITE DER BABI!

Tommorow my fucking arms will fall off!

- - - Updated - - -

My back hurt. FUCK YEAH!

Back