• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone from SoftCores?

None of your friends are playing anymore as you took water over your head and draged em down with you.
They did never stand a chance.
Also, most of your "friends" never even liked you, just used your damage in wars but you couldnt follow orders and thats why it ended up with you deaded.

Denial, denial denial... Theres no point postin' since some retard is re-editing the posts.
All I can see is that you wasted your time denying knowin' me even though I powned (athene's word of use), most of you.
Now, all my fans who still luvs n remembers (99,9% of this server)... I'll always be here for you <3

19:01 You advanced from Level 189 to Level 190.

:*

None of your...

This post was the most "intresting", so I'll waste a few sec's to answer it.

Last time I remembered you was beggin' me to join you to win over my old crew, and I made you win. Without me you were a nobody pk'in around with NUB chars, Sarajevo Guild remember?...
But, all I gotta say is water over my head? Boy I'm a Yacht while your the sinkin' canoe!

PS: k, thnx, bye (K)

Canoe = Kanot(in swedish)

I don't know him eather, heard he is from Canada or somethin playin' a server called Softcores o.0 , ...

Back