• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

Mizo, mizo, mizo, rofl MIZO pwn ya'll, I'd not PWN if my name wasnt said at least for twice each reply, Ha-ha. and 'bout Resoria or w.e, the Map sux, also, Manual, or w/e this guys name, I was working with him around year ago, or just spoke with him, and FYI: the server kinda suck, and yes I have it, but Haven't thieved it, cus all the map is bugged, cus when I was downloading it It had a bug on 60-61%, so All things came up with, was only the map I guess, anyways, when the Resoria is up, I'll release the map I've got, see how mean am I?!

Care to explain?

Honestly, this guy is good :)

I like his english, and his application, if I ever needed GM

I'll choose him after speaking a bit to him ;)

Good luck!

He can't thief a server, if hes a gamemaster. Hes not a hoster :p

Mizo, mizo, mizo, rofl MIZO pwn ya'll, I'd not PWN if my name wasnt said at least for twice each reply, Ha-ha. and 'bout Resoria or w.e, the Map sux, also, Manual, or w/e this guys name, I was working with him around year ago, or just spoke with him, and FYI: the server kinda suck, and yes I have it, but Haven't thieved it, cus all the map is bugged, cus when I was downloading it It had a bug on 60-61%, so All things came up with, was only the map I guess, anyways, when the Resoria is up, I'll release the map I've got, see how mean am I?!

The map is better then you could do you fucking ghey

I want be a gm/tutor to help people

Hi Admin Omar! Im here :D, well, I was doing lots of quests, and I go keep doing, and.... well, I want be a gm/tutor to can help more the peoples, answering questions, helping, etcs...
Yeah a lot of people wana be gm/tutor, but if u choise another people, allright, I go keep helping at max I can.
For all users: Need quest cleader?(Infi mr, super sd, super uh?) call me:D
Have fun at forgottenl.
Have a nice day
Bye:D

I can tell you all that Mohzus is a very trustworthy Gamemaster. I had him on my rl map 1 year ago or something and it worked out very well. I had tree GM's and Mozhus was the one i trusted the most.

I wish him well and hope he finds an epic project.

Mohzus msg me at [email protected] and i wil start you as tutor to see if you can report by yourself and if you do good i will promote you in bout a week mabye later depending on your work and you may have an extra character just for the notice. thx for your time and i would be glad to have you on the server; and make sure you have the help channel opened at all times just inc ase if players need help thanks.

See how fast everything has changed now Mizo? Running your mouth over something that had no relevance and all of a sudden, things are being brought out of your closet.

Seems like you're the black sheep.

Lol owned.

mainly pc+1:D:thumbup:

What gives you that idea? Because I've shut your ass down and shed some light for everybody around you to see who you are; the best thing you can comeback with is "A computer nerd no wonders." HA! Take a look at my profile picture numbskull, I'd bank on it that I get more out of life than you, but really, who cares? Anyone can be 7 feet tall and talk a good game behind a computer screen. Lets see you, all so not nerdy one! ^_^

Back