• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Arabian Board and staff recruitment (April Fools Joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLanders,

It has come to the attention of the OtLand staff that there are many Arabians in OtLand that would love to have an own board, it seemed unfair to have an unused board like the Dutch one which has been implemented and not used for a long time now, so after a long time and a big discussion in the Staff Board, the OtLand staff has decided to open an Arabian Board due to the high amount of Arabians in this forum, which means we're going to need new Board Moderators that are willing to help us by moderating the Arabian Board, so all the applicants will have the requirement of knowing Arabian.

There is no template that you need to follow for your application, but it would be useful for us to know your age, where you are from, which languages you understand (one of them has to be Arabian), which times on the day you usually are online. You can also include which boards you would be interested to moderate.

For moderating boards, you must have had at least some past activity in the specific board you are applying for. You need to have a good reputation (and no, not reputation points!) in the community and you should not have any personal issues with any other member in the community.

Last edited:
Ah dang, reading over it again I see what you mean. Oh well, what can ya do. :p

Lol the only one that got a chance to be mod is Rambo Amiroslo and me i guess

Great to hear that and good luck to everyone ^_^

I'll just give it a try ;P

30t1d34.png

Dear Mr./Ms. Hiring Manager,
First of all I would like to present my self. My name is Amir and Im from Norway/Iraq. My Screen name is Amiroslo.
Im a 16 years old guy.I can speak English/Arabic/Norwegian

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

Tibia
zlcbpt.png

I've been playing tibia since 2004-2005. I started playing OT's from the first time, I didn't start on real tibia. Until now, I have played RL tibia only few times. I've wasted years on OTs.

Why me?
zlcbpt.png

Well, Im trusted and Ive been here on OTLand for a long time now. I can Arabic fluently, I can understand all the other Arabic languages, like Egyptian Arabic, Iraqian Arabic etc..
When it comes to a serious problem or a serious situation then Im serious. My reputation started to go down a little bit those days, but Ill do something about it. Im mostly active and have a lot of spare time to be around each day.
eg8csw2q5p.png

Contact Information
zlcbpt.png

Contact me here/PM
zlcbpt.png

MSN: [email protected]
zlcbpt.png

zlcbpt.png

Last edited:
Shouldn't be taken too seriously since it's, "April Fools' Day". :rolleyes:

Reactions: Beo
Shouldn't be taken too seriously since it's, "April Fools' Day". :rolleyes:

I thought about the same thing, but I edited my post when I saw that this was created 2h before 1st april so the fool is not valid if it is a fool xD

Last edited:
Well, I can see now that there is a new sub-forum for Arabians.

Good luck to all the applicants in that case. :p

I guess Amir can be respectable when he needs
To be but IMO Rambo is the only member I recommend.

No its not. Arabian

One question please, How many people will be chosen to be promoted?

No its not. Arabian

One question please, How many people will be chosen to be promoted?
Im sure they will start with one, and if it gains a lot of activity and needs one more, they will hire another one. So it kind of depends on the activity for sure.

About the name, its not a big deal ATM. it can be changed later.

Well, I need to know how many will they start with, if its one then I'd recommend Rambo, if its two I'd probably apply :p

Shouldn't it be "Arabic" ;) anyway good luck, hopefully those who get the position will treat it as a duty and not as a perk.

أوصي رامبو

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back