• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Arabian Board and staff recruitment (April Fools Joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLanders,

It has come to the attention of the OtLand staff that there are many Arabians in OtLand that would love to have an own board, it seemed unfair to have an unused board like the Dutch one which has been implemented and not used for a long time now, so after a long time and a big discussion in the Staff Board, the OtLand staff has decided to open an Arabian Board due to the high amount of Arabians in this forum, which means we're going to need new Board Moderators that are willing to help us by moderating the Arabian Board, so all the applicants will have the requirement of knowing Arabian.

There is no template that you need to follow for your application, but it would be useful for us to know your age, where you are from, which languages you understand (one of them has to be Arabian), which times on the day you usually are online. You can also include which boards you would be interested to moderate.

For moderating boards, you must have had at least some past activity in the specific board you are applying for. You need to have a good reputation (and no, not reputation points!) in the community and you should not have any personal issues with any other member in the community.

Last edited:
Well i recommed Rambo :)

But he can be responsible when he needs to be.

However Rambo is the only applicant who has a good enough track record for a moderator position across an Arabic board

Well ive argued with both rambo and amir.
Rambo is argue in a mature way.
Amir argue like a child, starts offending and etc...

Name: Fady Nassar
Languages: English/Arabic(fluent) and German(learning)
Boards: Since I'm not a scripter, I would be interested in moderating any board that isn't related to coding/scripting and the arabic board ofcourse.

Maybe I'm not well known on otland but thats because I was back in 2012, My account was created in 2009 but the only reason was that there was a hosted board for an old ot I was playing so a registration was required.

I cannot say how many hours I spend on otland daily because it depends on the free time I'll have but ofcourse its a decent time.

I don't think I'm hated by anyone on this community since theres no reason for anyone to hate me because I've never offended anyone.

Best regards,
Fady

I also recommend Rambo. No one else here is mature enough i think

and me lol?

You just registered. However, you could be someone who got banned and created a new account just for this opportunity.

I don't know a lot about Rambo, but he seems like a good candidate.

Mods: If you consider hiring amir, think twice. He's not near a level of maturity high enough to become a moderator.

You just registered. However, you could be someone who got banned and created a new account just for this opportunity.

I don't know a lot about Rambo, but he seems like a good candidate.

Mods: If you consider hiring amir, think twice. He's not near a level of maturity high enough to become a moderator.

Xion is gamers xD

Rambo for president

Lol the only one that got a chance to be mod is Rambo Amiroslo and me i guess

No offence to you gamer but who would choose you? i mean like you have been banned 3 times for insulting staff why would they want you as a board moderator? think what you would do if you had that power you would ban the people you dont like or delete important threads and stuff like that, so no offence to you or anything but you actually suck. so i reccomend Rambo or Amir im sorry but its my decision

sounds good i am an arabian aswell, but my arabic is very bad.. 7mar(No offence) hehe...
we got different kind of arabic wich could make it even more hard and i don't think google translator would help any
but would be fun to see threads like learning arabic in trade for my lua lessons :p

I also recommend rambo!

People should also note: Arabic board is not a Muslim board. It is for ANY who wish to speak in Arabic. Ofc you can talk about religion providing it doesn't infringe on others rights to own faiths.

You'd be wise to remember this. As the majority of requests for this board were based on having a "Muslim board"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back