• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

well they do care, but what else can they do?
there are alot of arabs in here, but not all of em knows good english to come and post ecerywhere.
We have to wait tala and see what he is going to say :/
This is what I meant, 5 that DON'T know english.

Another board for foreign language would further divide the community into sects. I feel that because this forum is an English speaking board anyone who wishes to come here and be a part of this community and reap the benefits of such should be required to contribute to our community directly and not just be secluded to their own native language board.

احنا مفرود نعمل انتخابات الحرية والعدالة ........تانى حاجة 2 جماعه و 1 مستقل ....

المجلس 3 مقاعد فقط

انا مستقل ياجماعه ...ياجماعه انا وقعت فى الصندوق

هههههههههههههههههههههه :d

Last edited:
WTF! Arabic language on OTLand :O !!

Anyone of the moderators can delete this post? and maybe he write arabic english! with numbers :rolleyes:

1- a7aa7a

2- amir from oslo
Sweet Evil <3

احنا مفرود نعمل انتخابات الحرية والعدالة ........تانى حاجة 2 جماعه و 1 مستقل ....

المجلس 3 مقاعد فقط

انا مستقل ياجماعه ...ياجماعه انا وقعت فى الصندوق

هههههههههههههههههههههه :d

WTF! Arabic language on OTLand :O !!

Anyone of the moderators can delete this post? and maybe he write arabic english! with numbers :rolleyes:

he says that we need to have some talk and it should be free, like a free land, he will quit (as a joke)
then he says there should be 3 moderators, and he signed for one of the boxes
i think he was just showing how arabic is and he didnt ment what he said!

i would say close this topic lol

cuz both otfans and vapus r dead?

Native chatboards should be abolished and one single board should be used as I doubt the activity on these boards is more than say the Mapping section or Advertising section. Personally my view is people should be entitled to their own boards, but as an English speaking site we are segregating our community and it hurts our other boards.

I've readed through mabey 5 pages , and I've seen very well written comments and very good ones.
SIGNED WITH CAPITAL LETTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back