• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish native chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello community.

Lately iv seen many Arabic people joining otland and think we are enough to get our own native chat.
Not all of them might know good English to create a thread asking for help cor creating OT's, that would make it easier for those with bad English. One more point of having Arabic board is to spread ot's in the middle east.
I'm pretty sure we'll be more active than the German's.

Changed title name, Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!

Sincerely ZoOorO!

Last edited:
Swede's got their own Native chat, Zooro simpely requested an arabic one. Why do you all make such a big deal out of it? did any chinese request an own native chat? no, then beat it.

Before coming here and answering with your pathetic angry mood, read what the post I am answering to says. GreeNDiZeR said that we should have an Arabic board because 10 countries speak it and that we shouldn't have a Swedish one because Swedish is spoken only in one country. That (obviously) means that we should have an Arabic board because it's spoken by more people and simultaneously, Swedes are a majority here. In my eyes, that's NOT a good reason to have an Arabic native board (however, I am not against this idea, I support it). Hence...let's add a Chinese board too...it is spoken by even more people than Arabic. That explains the whole concept, I suppose it's clear for you now, next time read more.

Come on guys, if you are in angry mood get our of here. Nobody needs to read all of your insults because you misunderstood a sentence, KuGaSh1rA is 100% right about what he said.

@Chipsen
Indeed you are right there are more swedish people around here. As iv seen lately otland is increasing pretty much with Arabic people so in opinion this shall be accepted!

@Exay
Get our of this thread thanks. You are just too dumb to stay in this thread.

Come on guys, if you are in angry mood get our of here. Nobody needs to read all of your insults because you misunderstood a sentence, KuGaSh1rA is 100% right about what he said.

@Chipsen
Indeed you are right there are more swedish people around here. As iv seen lately otland is increasing pretty much with Arabic people so in opinion this shall be accepted!

yes , i agree whit you ..

Before coming here and answering with your pathetic angry mood, read what the post I am answering to says. GreeNDiZeR said that we should have an Arabic board because 10 countries speak it and that we shouldn't have a Swedish one because Swedish is spoken only in one country. That (obviously) means that we should have an Arabic board because it's spoken by more people and simultaneously, Swedes are a majority here. In my eyes, that's NOT a good reason to have an Arabic native board (however, I am not against this idea, I support it). Hence...let's add a Chinese board too...it is spoken by even more people than Arabic. That explains the whole concept, I suppose it's clear for you now, next time read more.

I posted against you just because you said Chinese, nobody made a topic about Chinese then you aint suppose to bring up the subject, you ignore the facts and points I made against you. Because the ignorancy fall high above you and you refuse to admit that you were wrong mentioning Chinese. However, I know what you meant now.. but before it sounded that you were against it just because the chinese language are more spoken, yet not proposed.

I aint angry, I'm in a mood where I deal with kids. And by this message it doesn't neccesarly have to be you.

Take care,

Gantroz

There should be Arabic thread 2. There is also many Arabic players here.

I posted against you just because you said Chinese, nobody made a topic about Chinese then you aint suppose to bring up the subject, you ignore the facts and points I made against you. Because the ignorancy fall high above you and you refuse to admit that you were wrong mentioning Chinese. However, I know what you meant now.. but before it sounded that you were against it just because the chinese language are more spoken, yet not proposed.

I aint angry, I'm in a mood where I deal with kids. And by this message it doesn't neccesarly have to be you.

Take care,

Gantroz

Did you read my sentence saying "So? Let's add Chinese too! 1.3 billion people talk Chinese but no Chinese person exists here..."? If you did then you're just wasting your time answering. Also I didn't say that someone asked for a Chinese native board, it was just an example.

There should be Arabic thread 2. There is also many Arabic players here.

...players?

@KuGaSh1rA
Yeah, Players. As you see there is many servers that got hosted forum on OTland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back