• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish native chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello community.

Lately iv seen many Arabic people joining otland and think we are enough to get our own native chat.
Not all of them might know good English to create a thread asking for help cor creating OT's, that would make it easier for those with bad English. One more point of having Arabic board is to spread ot's in the middle east.
I'm pretty sure we'll be more active than the German's.

Changed title name, Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!

Sincerely ZoOorO!

Last edited:
m3 hatz-r ar4bic people!!!!!!

damn i'm arabic to :eek:

I support this since I am half Lebanese

salam alekon

Yeah the idea of an "Arabic" thing is pretty cool, im Egyptian myself but currently live and was born in New Jersey, USA. Currently back to codeing and scripting OTs and such.. quit for a while left being a Senior Mod on tibiafans.. an joining this community. =]

يتحدث العربية بجد...

Well i support the arabic chat, because I'm too from an arabic country.

yes man i was just thinking of requesting this too :)

i think talaturen is jew :S is jew chat but not arabic :mad:

Selamun Aleykum
Yeah open section for my brothers ;)
I am also an arabic !
@Signed
I am supporting Arabic,Turkish and Kurdish native chat forums :)

Last edited:
Selamun Aleykum
I am also an arabic !

Wa'alekum el'salam

Changed thread title it would be better if we made it for 3 languages Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!:)

Selamun Aleykum
I am also an arabic !
@Signed
I am supporting Arabic,Turkish and Kurdish native chat forums :)

Signed.

English:I am supporting Arabic and Turkish native chat forums.

Turkish: Ben Arapca ve Turkce sohbet kanalını destekliyorum.;)

Turkish? I've only see 2 Turks here
So? At least they'll have a place to talk their own language in it really doesn't matter how many they are, they share the board with us and that's positive! And stop being negative man I'm really getting tired of your negative replies if you got nothing worth then don't post.

Sincerely,
ZoOorO

Ey, what does , "ALLAHU AHKBAD" mean?

Edit by ZoOorO:It means Allah is the biggest

Last edited by a moderator:
So? At least they'll have a place to talk their own language in it really doesn't matter how many they are, they share the board with us and that's positive! And stop being negative man I'm really getting tired of your negative replies if you got nothing worth then don't post.

Sincerely,
ZoOorO

Huh? If there are only 3 Turks here (as I said,I've only seen 2 but I just noticed a third one) and they want to talk to each other in Turkish,they should PM each other.However,I support the creation of an Arabic board.

My opinion has a value even if it is negative.I don't care if you're tired of negative replies and I will continue posting my opinion even if you don't like it (always within limits).If we are going to add a Turkish board then let's add Greek two,I know 3 of them here.

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back