• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish native chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello community.

Lately iv seen many Arabic people joining otland and think we are enough to get our own native chat.
Not all of them might know good English to create a thread asking for help cor creating OT's, that would make it easier for those with bad English. One more point of having Arabic board is to spread ot's in the middle east.
I'm pretty sure we'll be more active than the German's.

Changed title name, Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!

Sincerely ZoOorO!

Last edited:
And exactly how many of otland would take advantage of that native chat then? like 5..
You have no clue how many we are :p And if we're 5 we'll be more active then many other natives.

passed 2 months and u didnt do the chat boards yet? lo0o0o0o0l

but it would be really cool, i could like make arabic tutorials on xampp..etc :D

^ what is so funny? tell me cause i also want to laught

So our Admins, can you give me answer? Are you going to give us board or not.

aj zoooro you nabd told my you will ask so what is the 3answer plaZ

Originally Posted by jeeppee View Post
Swedish, English.. Isn't that enough?
Why Swedish?
Only 1 country that talk this lang
but arabic
like 10 talks it..
So shutup

Why Swedish?
Only 1 country that talk this lang
but arabic
like 10 talks it..
So shutup

So? Let's add Chinese too! 1.3 billion people talk Chinese but no Chinese person exists here....

Swedish people are way more than Arabic people here...that's why Swedish have a native board.

Swedish, English.. Isn't that enough?

Why Swedish and not arabic then? or are you just mentally retarded to get the part where he said "there's more arabic people joining OTLand everyday that have such low english skills that they have problems communicating with their own folks or asking for help. THEREFOR they want an own native chat.

But since retarded kids like you need some medical help and more information, read this and be quiet.

UP : I support this.

So? Let's add Chinese too! 1.3 billion people talk Chinese but no Chinese person exists here....

Swedish people are way more than Arabic people here...that's why Swedish have a native board.

Swede's got their own Native chat, Zooro simpely requested an arabic one. Why do you all make such a big deal out of it? did any chinese request an own native chat? no, then beat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Swedish and not arabic then? or are you just mentally retarded to get the part where he said "there's more arabic people joining OTLand everyday that have such low english skills that they have problems communicating with their own folks or asking for help. THEREFOR they want an own native chat.

But since retarded kids like you need some medical help and more information, read this and be quiet.

UP : I support this.

words :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back