• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish native chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello community.

Lately iv seen many Arabic people joining otland and think we are enough to get our own native chat.
Not all of them might know good English to create a thread asking for help cor creating OT's, that would make it easier for those with bad English. One more point of having Arabic board is to spread ot's in the middle east.
I'm pretty sure we'll be more active than the German's.

Changed title name, Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!

Sincerely ZoOorO!

Last edited:
I suppose, Im from egypt, and yeah.. would be cool if you made that.. ;)

Btw.. Im the only egyptian with such a server >.>

No way! Kurdish native ftw. :D
Why kurdish? I see no "kurdish country" tell me if there are a country counted as "kurdish"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol kurd3n, never seen you around. Suprises me the amount of posts since I never seen you before. I'm kurd as well ;)

Why kurdish? I see no "kurdish country" tell me if there are a country counted as "kurdish"

You might take our country..
But you're damn giving us a Kurdish chat! xD

Edit and btw:Sry for double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by "taking your country"? Dude wtf are speaking about, don't make a fool out of yourself.

Dude, "j-o-k-e" ok ?

I meant that you said there's no country called "Kurdistan".
You may not see it as a country, but we got our own language, flag, and everything a own country has! Only difference is that people keep saying that it is not a country.

As you wish I still see it really bad to say we took your country instead of keeping together...

I didn't mean that part lol xD
And by the way, are you Abeto at icechaw? I was Raid avatar, I believe we sat in Ventrilo once? with my rl Ali?(dr dre, ali g)

I believe we might have been in same vent :p

Stop making a fool out of yourself. Even if Kurdistan doesn't count as a country yet, the language still exists, n00b.

kurder har inget land :D

haha, I usally kidd with my friends that are kurdish that they have no country :D

What a coincidence! You tease my brothers (Kurds) and I tease yours (Jews), haha!

i got no words for that ;] ( I wont gain another infraction :S )

@Thread hope u get it zooro <3
Thanks Miguel:)<3
Stop making a fool out of yourself. Even if Kurdistan doesn't count as a country yet, the language still exists, n00b.

What a coincidence! You tease my brothers (Kurds) and I tease yours (Jews), haha!
I lol'd, there are many in Iraq with another language than the Arabic one but who cares None there cares we live in this country we respect each other we don't respect the language you are speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back