• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish native chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello community.

Lately iv seen many Arabic people joining otland and think we are enough to get our own native chat.
Not all of them might know good English to create a thread asking for help cor creating OT's, that would make it easier for those with bad English. One more point of having Arabic board is to spread ot's in the middle east.
I'm pretty sure we'll be more active than the German's.

Changed title name, Arabic, Turkey and Kurdish!

Sincerely ZoOorO!

Last edited:
We ain't going to add a new board the turkish will be in the arabic, kurdish board. When you create a new thread you'll be able to choose what language you talk the bar to the left from the title ;)

sux lol, they aint even nearly same language...

its like merging swedish and polish thus with prefixes

Last edited by a moderator:
sux lol, they aint even nearly same language...

its like merging swedish and polish thus with prefixes
That makes no sense, they won't post with their language in arabic thread or kurdish or even turkish if they don't know the language.

I believe we can't merge Polish and Swedish because of many reasons not only the language...

That makes no sense, they won't post with their language in arabic thread or kurdish or even turkish if they don't know the language.

I believe we can't merge Polish and Swedish because of many reasons not only the language...

you're right, that reason is that polish are first to fight, heueheeh!

I think its time for us to get an answer.

Yea I'm kinda surprised there isn't a native board for this yet.
I wouldn't use it but I'm sure I would if i spoke it :p

I suppose it's still a good idea though so I support it.

Why kurdish? I see no "kurdish country" tell me if there are a country counted as "kurdish"

L O L , xD:thumbup:

Asalam Aleikum
But I'am from "Jugoslavia".

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to Talaturen and he accepted the suggestion. We will get our own board when he got time to fix it, probably tomorrow or later! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back