• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Arcade ball kicking, 2-3 hours? wtf

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Seriously, did this guy really sit and kicked that ball for 2-3 hours? as it would take me to get that score....
54472175.png

i guess he used cheat engine to slow the game down, and autoclicker, and he just stopped the ball against the wall, and then turned the speed on cheat engine to 5x, and then went to watch TV.

i guess he used cheat engine to slow the game down, and autoclicker, and he just stopped the ball against the wall, and then turned the speed on cheat engine to 5x, and then went to watch TV.

Nice, you are an expert. :ninja:

lmao, i know how to cheat in Arcades Archez, but i just don't do it.

Or he could do something way mooooore easier.
Like 1 click and 1000000000000000000 points :D

No wonders why you have 3 highscores :blink:

It's just funny how everyone thinks i cheats. Cheating in Arcade is just, lol.

OMG, how did you get 45720 on pacman?

How did i NOT get 45720 on Pacman? You grab the apple, you catch all the ghosts, 200 + 400 + 800 + 1600 x 4, on three or if it was four levels.

How did i NOT get 45720 on Pacman? You grab the apple, you catch all the ghosts, 200 + 400 + 800 + 1600 x 4, on three or if it was four levels.
I know :D, xD U rox <3 and not cheat

Back