• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we celebrate 1000 with .. NATURE!!!

w9wcq9.png

Amg!

1000 to celebrate post
I as a new member
put two following image
very helpful comments please
OBS: I'm still beginner ...

2ps3fi0.jpg
rhjok7.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice @Aaronconlin

and @Hesten, i think lighten up on the grass thingys dunno what they're called but they're the big fat fuckers, xD (The lump of grass thing)

That looks great :) But u shud finish the cave wall around before u take pics! ;P and perhaps some moss on the walls or something to just to get some color since it looks like its supposed to be old anyway :)

Very nice @Aaronconlin

and @Hesten, i think lighten up on the grass thingys dunno what they're called but they're the big fat fuckers, xD (The lump of grass thing)

Haha allright :p

This looks great Maniac, good job! :)

Looks good, but i think ur missing some stones Pero :] - the left upper corner looks empty :p

Just thought I'd let some people know :D

Teamviewer Session
Status - ONLINE
Map: Evora
ID: 507 457 678
Password: 123aa
Type: Presentation (must be in presentation tab)
Version: 6.0.10722

More than 1,000 pages. I must say that I'm proud of all the mappers in the forum, and that I really like what we have here, I love that we are all friends, in some way. ;) Thankyou OtLand! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back