• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not like ... I think you spread very nature, and forgotten the details in some parts of the map. Also think it's cool not to use the auto-border and vary slightly in the ground to make a more real environment.

I'am remaking rook; so:
The Original:
zmnwo7.png

Mine:
o2n4.png

(Isn't finished yet)

This one you made looks like a church (I mean walls). If you want to keep these walls, maybe add some church-like shape? ;D

imo it's not a remake but a totally different piece of work, CIP's version is kind of a ruin and knighting's not

I agree with pero, and I also think that the CIP is trying to keep some features that crossed the decades since the creation of Rookgaard today.

hey, heres some pictures from me, i know some of the things are bad and need some more detail but good idea for me :p

at all its WIP(Work in progress)

vJStQM.png

u can flame the picture at all thanks if u like it :)

Last edited:
@rox666
some of the rock borders should be on the inside, not outside floating in air :p
the rest is detailed in good amounts, keep up the work :p:p

Cykotitttsssss

@Rox666
It's quite nice yes, but I don't like the water plants on the top of the mountain there. I like the structure quite alot, but I am curious how it will look on the other side of the mountain.

Last edited:
Here is my jungle depot!
I'm a quite new mapper. So don't flame me too much! ^_^

jungle-depot.jpg

Edit: Uploaded a bigger view of the map
jungle-depot2.jpg

Cykotitttsssss

@Rox666
It's quite nice yes, but I don't like the water plants on the top of the mountain there. I like the structure quite alot, but I am curious how it will look on the other side of the mountain.

yea but u can see it was in progress anyway thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back