• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's epic or not I liked.

Last edited:
Posted that before in previous version, but I just added that tree and need your opinion guys.
16kvwgg.png

Does it look good there? And does the crow fit that?

Posted that before in previous version, but I just added that tree and need your opinion guys.
16kvwgg.png

Does it look good there? And does the crow fit that?

Maybe you want to remove the corners of the mountain, imo it looks better without them.

No, I only wonder about the tree. The rest stays as it is, only the tree and gh to the left may be revamped.

No, I only wonder about the tree. The rest stays as it is, only the tree and gh to the left may be revamped.

Doesn't matter, looks good both ways. Maybe a little bit better without tree.

Another piece from me:

dJLWB[.png

I can't find that wooden thing (?), ID?

oh, I found it, nevermind.

Last edited:
was testing out some shit ....... went out like greece in the past ;o

ec82703149a9.png

Perfect.
I hate mapping with desert sometimes as it's always too yellow.. But this is the kind of thing that has inspired me to map in desert style more often. Perfect colour blend for a desert city :) rather than just those yellow floors and yellow walls and yellow details and yellow fever and all that.

Glad to see you mapping again bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back