• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this is what i was requested to map, so i mapped it lol. im simply sharing the outcome. maybe someone trying to map a gnome area can use this as a reference, because i know i had nothing to go by, i couldn't find many tibian gnome citys on google, and i haven't actually played tibia in..... over 10 years.

i'll post some more screenshots for you to criticize soon though :p, i'm working on the mines of moria (from lord of the rings) as part of the quest for this place, the big room with all the pillars is coming out nicely with the new sprites.

dont mind what rik123 says, he is pretty dumb ;)

FMM
sD9ZQiS.png

well, this is what i was requested to map, so i mapped it lol. im simply sharing the outcome. maybe someone trying to map a gnome area can use this as a reference, because i know i had nothing to go by, i couldn't find many tibian gnome citys on google, and i haven't actually played tibia in..... over 10 years.

i'll post some more screenshots for you to criticize soon though :p, i'm working on the mines of moria (from lord of the rings) as part of the quest for this place, the big room with all the pillars is coming out nicely with the new sprites.

Yep. Thought of that serving as a goblin spawn, but I've never made it. There is a gnomish town - Gnomegate - and two dwarven towns - Kazordoon & Beregar

edit: third dwarven settlement: Farmine

Yep. Thought of that serving as a goblin spawn, but I've never made it. There is a gnomish town - Gnomegate - and two dwarven towns - Kazordoon & Beregar

i think u forgot ironforge

i wish i had known about these before i started that map haha.

off-topic, i found this and laughed
image.jpg

(No name yet) Downloadable July 10th :)

(Minor details missing)
soZBb3n1n.png

I know he said the 10th of july, i can read :p I ment on what thread/website/forum idk will he put it on for downloads ;)

i really like this piece. i like the treehouse, but i would like it even more if the roof was elevated a bit to give some contrast against the flatness of it,give it a top.

10/10 for me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back