• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archlight Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorBlade

Retired Snek
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all!

Today I would like to bring you some important information about Archlight Online.

I've just been banned and deleted on all my accounts/characters because of something I was not involved in. Another player, my RL friend, duplicated items. I was unaware of this until he started tossing them out free to everyone. Donors mostly. It was known to everyone who the perpetrator was once it happened, including knighter. Because he could not stop the perpetrator and because he was "indirectly" affecting knighter, knighter "indirectly" affected him by banning and deleting my characters. I have text messages from knighter admitting exactly that, if anyone is interested.

Knighter sells private spawns in secret to whoever wants to pay the money, including spawns like rift monsters (can't be killed just any time), christmas event monsters (raid monsters), legendary monsters (hourly chance to spawn) and more. In short, everyone who called him money-hungry and said the server is pay2win, you're absolutely right.

Knighter also mcs quite a number of characters to boost his online numbers, and likely did not level them up legitimately as several of their levels are exactly the same, possibly indicating the use of experience scrolls. I have database screenshots proving that all characters are online and that all characters belong to him. Not only is he definitely spoofing his numbers in this manner but he's also probably illegitimately levelling them up. There are 5 known accounts, with 10 characters per account, all online at the same time, at all times. That's a boost of 50 characters. And there's no guarantee that there aren't more of these.

In addition to the regular immoral actions of him in regards to his server, he seems to be always changing his name whenever he makes a new server. You know him now as Sir Knighter but previously he was Grumpy Panda and Moist Giraffe. Owner of Forsaken Grounds and Molten Dawn. I'm sure some of you will remember those names and servers and the memories are not positive.

Finally, since he and others will likely attack me, you know, the usual "omg cry is free" stuff and saying I'm a bad person, I'd like to note that not only do I have a copy of his map, but his entire database with full access to all the information within it, including hundreds to thousands of personal email addresses, and if those aforementioned people really think I'm all that bad, they'll rest easier knowing that I do not intend to release any of that information or his map. My only intention is to expose him for the creep he is.

That's the end of my rant for now. Once again, this post is for the informative benefits it holds and to help let people know what they're getting into if they play and/or donate, or otherwise deal with him.

Edit: may as well include these. Proof of identity could be provided if one so desired
lndeEym.png

4ygTKbF.png

Last edited:
xD
I thought we all knew that already. (expect that he has more names)

These following accounts belong to Admin Knighter Of Archlight Online, Created, boosted in level and used to cheat in the online count, we have proof these belong to knighter in a PhpAdmin of his Archlight Server.
atleast 50 characters in which we know of to boost his ratings. @xinn

Last edited:
xD
I thought we all knew that already. (expect that he has more names)
Yes, but just making it very clear to those who did not know.

As for Synnical's info, there are actually 6 accounts confirmed (somehow brushed over it in the database) and 3 likely accounts, totalling 90 characters and around 80ish are currently online. Out of 153 characters currently online, he may very well be almost 2/3 of them.

Hello all!

Today I would like to bring you some important information about Archlight Online.

I've just been banned and deleted on all my accounts/characters because of something I was not involved in. Another player, my RL friend, duplicated items. I was unaware of this until he started tossing them out free to everyone. Donors mostly. It was known to everyone who the perpetrator was once it happened, including knighter. Because he could not stop the perpetrator and because he was "indirectly" affecting knighter, knighter "indirectly" affected him by banning and deleting my characters. I have text messages from knighter admitting exactly that, if anyone is interested.

Knighter sells private spawns in secret to whoever wants to pay the money, including spawns like rift monsters (can't be killed just any time), christmas event monsters (raid monsters), legendary monsters (hourly chance to spawn) and more. In short, everyone who called him money-hungry and said the server is pay2win, you're absolutely right.

Knighter also mcs quite a number of characters to boost his online numbers, and likely did not level them up legitimately as several of their levels are exactly the same, possibly indicating the use of experience scrolls. I have database screenshots proving that all characters are online and that all characters belong to him. Not only is he definitely spoofing his numbers in this manner but he's also probably illegitimately levelling them up. There are 5 known accounts, with 10 characters per account, all online at the same time, at all times. That's a boost of 50 characters. And there's no guarantee that there aren't more of these.

In addition to the regular immoral actions of him in regards to his server, he seems to be always changing his name whenever he makes a new server. You know him now as Sir Knighter but previously he was Grumpy Panda and Moist Giraffe. Owner of Forsaken Grounds and Molten Dawn. I'm sure some of you will remember those names and servers and the memories are not positive.

Finally, since he and others will likely attack me, you know, the usual "omg cry is free" stuff and saying I'm a bad person, I'd like to note that not only do I have a copy of his map, but his entire database with full access to all the information within it, including hundreds to thousands of personal email addresses, and if those aforementioned people really think I'm all that bad, they'll rest easier knowing that I do not intend to release any of that information or his map. My only intention is to expose him for the creep he is.

That's the end of my rant for now. Once again, this post is for the informative benefits it holds and to help let people know what they're getting into if they play and/or donate, or otherwise deal with him.

Edit: may as well include these. Proof of identity could be provided if one so desired
lndeEym.png

4ygTKbF.png
Told you so...
Of course he is spoofing the numbers, his server sucks, if he didn't spoof, it would be just you him and your RL friend online.. now it is only him :(
154 players from the same ip address... who would of thunk?

Last edited:
So you are "leaking" this information just because he banned you?? Rofl.

I just find a little suspicious that you are only posting this because he fucked you (Or your friend) up in some way. Why didn't do it sooner?

I just find a little suspicious that you are only posting this because he fucked you (Or your friend) up in some way. Why didn't do it sooner?
Blind loyalty to my boss I guess.

That's why everyone is selling "Donate Berserker Sets" and "Royal Medals"...

That's why everyone is selling "Donate Berserker Sets" and "Royal Medals"...
Yes, they duped 1000's of items, not only since they started throwing stuff out, but since long ago. All those crashes, we're from indeed a fellow staff member (razorblade) which I denied to my grave. Everyday for 2 months when I would login I had reports about his in-game character. I denied them and denied them more, saying he could never do that. Then I got a warning by multiple people to not let him have access to the Database or the server files (Now you see why). Then after banning them for causing dozens of crashes, duping 100's of items, and ruining the server experience for everyone, they are lashing out. Also please dont act like I banned you because of your friend's doings when you admitted to duping with him. You we're banned because you we're force crashing the server and duping also, just happened to be your friend who showed me that.

Also regarding me changing my name on otland.. everyone on here from 5 years ago knows im grumpy panda and moistgiraffe wtf, I use this account for all of them, i just liked a different name at the time, never once hid that (not to mention you can just look at my old posts and see it's me)

My level of trust in razer was unparalleled, and that's why i defended and denied any accusations of him for 2 months. Anyways continue to do ur outcry, i saw you we're up all night spam texting me from 2 phones and registering my email up at 20 different sites. I understand that you're very upset.

Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they duped 1000's of items, not only since they started throwing stuff out, but since long ago. All those crashes, we're from indeed a fellow staff member (razorblade) which I denied to my grave. Everyday for 2 months when I would login I had reports about his in-game character. I denied them and denied them more, saying he could never do that. Then I got a warning by multiple people to not let him have access to the Database or the server files (Now you see why). Then after banning them for causing dozens of crashes, duping 100's of items, and ruining the server experience for everyone, they are lashing out. Also please dont act like I banned you because of your friend's doings when you admitted to duping with him. You we're banned because you we're force crashing the server and duping also, just happened to be your friend who showed me that.

Also regarding me changing my name on otland.. everyone on here from 5 years ago knows im grumpy panda and moistgiraffe wtf, I use this account for all of them, i just liked a different name at the time, never once hid that (not to mention you can just look at my old posts and see it's me)

My level of trust in razer was unparalleled, and that's why i defended and denied any accusations of him for 2 months. Anyways continue to do ur outcry, i saw you we're up all night spam texting me from 2 phones and registering my email up at 20 different sites. I understand that you're very upset.

Have fun
Your claims are empty. But I can understand why you make them. After all, what've you got to lose? Not only did I not admit to doing anything, since I didn't, but you and I both knew that I did nothing and despite having logs and closing me out of the database and otherwise making it impossible to cheat, you still sit around telling me that I was cheating yet you have no evidence of that and admitted whole-heartedly that you took action against me to send a message in return for a joker meme. I'm not sure what else you expect me to say. My original post contains the info and this one rightfully denies your false claims. So I guess that's all there is to it.

Your claims are empty. But I can understand why you make them. After all, what've you got to lose? Not only did I not admit to doing anything, since I didn't, but you and I both knew that I did nothing and despite having logs and closing me out of the database and otherwise making it impossible to cheat, you still sit around telling me that I was cheating yet you have no evidence of that and admitted whole-heartedly that you took action against me to send a message in return for a joker meme. I'm not sure what else you expect me to say. My original post contains the info and this one rightfully denies your false claims. So I guess that's all there is to it.
There is no reason to continue debating here. I will pm you in private message as otherwise a mod will just delete the posts anyways

Release his map... I'd say his scripts too, but he got them from these forums :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back