• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archlight Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, feel free to think that, knighter took the first shot below the belt, I gladly return the low blows. if you really want to defend someone who spoof's their online count, has the brain capacity of a squirrel and manages a server like a crackhouse then feel free, fact of the matter is he made things personal.
You we're duping items... and crashing the server.. how did i take the first shot.. You attacked my passion, my hobby, something ive worked months on, and you say I was the first to take it personal.

Aight, feel free to think that, knighter took the first shot below the belt, I gladly return the low blows. if you really want to defend someone who spoof's their online count, has the brain capacity of a squirrel and manages a server like a crackhouse then feel free, fact of the matter is he made things personal.
I could care less about spoofing these days most servers are doing it. Also duping items imo would be taking the first shot.

Way too much drama, let's laugh a little.

2s7jb69.jpg

Regardless from what @Sir Knighter may have done it is sad to see some people of the community dont have anything better to do than "hacking" into Servers website to proove someone wrong using leaked material just because they were mistreated or in another way offended by the Server Staff or owner. I am not saying faking online count is the way to go but neither is the other. And dont say that you wouldnt have done it if he hadnt because it always takes two people in a gunfight for a man to be killed. So same goes back at you. And I agree with @Peroxide that spoofing characters is currently unfortunately something nearly all server owners do (not that I approve of it). One could go as far as saying you need it to survive.

Last edited:
then ot's must be a dying breed, the fact that spoofing is necessary is sad, but honestly knighter didn't care for the server or it's people his number 1 priority was money it seemed, every update appealed to only donators, truly pathetic and mocks everything a good ot should stand for

then ot's must be a dying breed, the fact that spoofing is necessary is sad, but honestly knighter didn't care for the server or it's people his number 1 priority was money it seemed, every update appealed to only donators, truly pathetic and mocks everything a good ot should stand for
Oh I would have to acctually start searching if I were to find another owner that gives the same amount of passion and effort into his project as @Sir Knighter does. Aside from @Red @SpiderOT @Fare and @Shadowsong not many people would come to my mind. @Sir Knighter puts hours of work into the project (nicsly edited update teasers are only one thing) and even hires people for money to ensure the players are being provided with regular content updates and bugfixes. Of course its nice to make money on the side and it helps covering the hosting fees. So if it works out for him why offend him? He already gets alot of hate in this thread and nonetheless ppl keep playing and the server stays stable and online. Its mostly those who like the server that cry the loudsest. But to leak the material thread creator did is what I would consider far worse.

Oh I would have to acctually start searching if I were to find another owner that gives the same amount of passion and effort into his project as @Sir Knighter does. Aside from @Red @SpiderOT @Fare and @Shadowsong not many people would come to my mind. @Sir Knighter puts hours of work into the project (nicsly edited update teasers are only one thing) and even hires people for money to ensure the players are being provided with regular content updates and bugfixes. Of course its nice to make money on the side and it helps covering the hosting fees. So if it works out for him why offend him? He already gets alot of hate in this thread and nonetheless ppl keep playing and the server stays stable and online. Its mostly those who like the server that cry the loudsest. But to leak the material thread creator did is what I would consider far worse.

bread_PNG2322.png

but honestly knighter didn't care for the server or it's people his number 1 priority was money it seemed, every update appealed to only donators, truly pathetic and mocks everything a good ot should stand for

Everything appeals only to donators? So far since I have been making maps for Archlight I've seen good couple of dungeons/quests added, and a whole new class that used the same donator equipment as the mage vocations. as far as I can remember, everything Knighter has added since I've been helping him has been something for everyone.

What is you think a good OT should stand for?

Well this has gone to an interesting place. Lol. I'm still being blamed for things I haven't even considered doing let alone done. I didn't hack anyone's accounts. I didn't release any information beyond proof of ownership of those accounts that are used to spoof the numbers, I still did not dupe or throw items, and I did not take part in the attacks against the server. Nor does knighter's claims that I am using my 13 computers to DDoS the server hold any merit. Not only because multiple computers on one internet connection does not allow for much power (especially with my massive up speed of 17.2 megabits per second [roughly 2 to 2.2 megabytes per second], hardly enough to tickle a dedicated server), but also the fact that I only have 6 computers, only 4 of which are operational, 2 of which are turned on and 0 of which are being used to DDoS. At this point I can't recall any truthful claims that knighter has made towards me, except repeating the ones I already made clear from the beginning. Everyone can hate all they want, it doesn't bother me. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter who's "more in the wrong", the fact of the matter is that everyone is in the wrong, and that's fine by me.

@RazorBlade
Archlight is full spoof? When I was slept it had 162 players online, I wake up and still have 162 players online, lmfao.

@RazorBlade
Archlight is full spoof? When I was slept it had 162 players online, I wake up and still have 162 players online, lmfao.
As far as we can tell, it is mostly spoofed at this point. But also the server is shut down right now, maybe for good. You'll probably find all the answers you're looking for in the previous comments.

Quick overview of this whole situation:

I am not speaking for anyone here but the way I see it is this,
Yes somethings were probably handled wrong out of frustration.
1. Synnical did deserve a ban/deletion for the duplication of items etc.
2. Razorblade may or may not have had involvement in this case, but from Sir Knighters Point of view it is suspicious, better handling could have been better and more resolving.

Yes razorblade it's possible you didn't deserve to be deleted, but from what I see there's been no attempt in resolvement.

Either way, handling from both sides has been pretty low and possibly dealt with the wrong way entirely.

regardless I think a moderator should close the thread.

@Sir Knighter When I read your post, I concluded that you are leaving the planet, but look at this quote :D 'A developer shouldn't have heart.'(I saw it somewhere)

But Finally,
@RazorBlade @Synnical @Sir Knighter Each one say 'Sorry' to the other, fun guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back