• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archlight Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I'm sorry for banning the two of you, but please remember, this all started with you and razor duping and crashing the server, and razor taking a copy of the database for himself.

This escalated when I banned Razorblade for only being apart of duping and crashing the server(as a staff member).

Now we're here.

I'm sorry if you feel i'm in the wrong, but if you guys never started duping a month ago and razorblade, who i trusted, taking copies of the database, then we would not be here.
You're all wrong.. you for spoofing the online count.. @RazorBlade is just as guilty because he knew of it and let it happen/continue aka guilt by association for both the spoofing/duping... @Synnical for just the duping..

Now that this is settled...
1. Remove the ability for Staff to create items.
2. Work together to find a solution to prevent item duping and server crashes.
3. Backup your server often as suggested by @Synnical.
4. Stop spoofing the online count.
5. Kiss and make up... or just make up... :p

You're all wrong.. you for spoofing the online count.. @RazorBlade is just as guilty because he knew of it and let it happen/continue aka guilt by association for both the spoofing/duping... @Synnical for just the duping..

Now that this is settled...
1. Remove the ability for Staff to create items.
2. Work together to find a solution to prevent item duping and server crashes.
3. Backup your server often as suggested by @Synnical.
4. Stop spoofing the online count.
5. Kiss and make up... or just make up... :p
Well put. I dont think i've ever liked one of ur posts before

Kind of interesting that these guys got the database and started hacking people off of it just about the same day that someone hacked into one of my accounts on Deathzot. Just kind of weird since this is one of the only 3-4 servers I've played in the last year

Edit~ Wasn't just my account hacked on there but a decent amount.

Kind of interesting that these guys got the database and started hacking people off of it just about the same day that someone hacked into one of my accounts on Deathzot. Just kind of weird since this is one of the only 3-4 servers I've played in the last year

Edit~ Wasn't just my account hacked on there but a decent amount.
They claimed above they just logged into/suicided other peoples chars that they already knew the account info of, nothing to do with the database.

They claimed above they just logged into/suicided other peoples chars that they already knew the account info of, nothing to do with the database.

To be fair, if you are using any sophisticated method of storing encrypted account passwords, they would not be able to see the password nor decrypt it unless they also knew the key and how to do this, so that's likely true.

To be fair, if you are using any sophisticated method of storing encrypted account passwords, they would not be able to see the password nor decrypt it unless they also knew the key and how to do this, so that's likely true.
Im just saying because out of no where this started happening right when they started having issues and claiming they logged into people's accounts and stuff. May not of been them but just thought it was kind of ironic.

Im just saying because out of no where this started happening right when they started having issues and claiming they logged into people's accounts and stuff. May not of been them but just thought it was kind of ironic.
Could be an unfortunate coincidence indeed.

It makes sense in a sad way I s'pose. Hopefully it's not true.

So why would you dupe?

@Synnical and @RazorBlade

You literally had no reason to start doing it besides being scumbags. If you thought the way he handled his server was bad, then you should have stopped playing like I and many others did.

It's the equivalent of not liking food at McDonalds anymore and deciding to burn the restaurant down instead of just going to a different restaurant. Many people still enjoyed their McDonalds, and you ruined his business and customers.

Btw, not every player of Arch is here, on otland, is very unprofessional that you didn't at least say something in the webpage.

Btw, not every player of Arch is here, on otland, is very unprofessional that you didn't at least say something in the webpage.
I havn't had a chance yet. I just did post something.

My issues with @Sir Knighter are resolved. removed my childish posts and only left a couple.
We resolved this today, thanks synnical for having the empathy and calm mind to discuss this with me in private and resolve our issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back