• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you popular in school?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
im cool with everyone, make graffitis in each class (cause we dont do anything), normal really.

Last edited:
im the most popular person in school, everyone calls me mr popular and im really good at sports, i bully nerds and im really popular, i have te best chicks in school, im really popular.
What about you?

I doubt it.

The fact you even created this thread means: NO

I was okay. I was cool with the jocks, nice around ladies, and all around just a cool person...all cause of my goofiness xD

But I nvr played any sports

I was popular enough to be invited to everything. (If there was a party, I was there). It also helps to have money.

College is a whole different story, and I love it...

Made this thread to see the reactions lol, just got into a new school, im cool with everyone, make graffitis in each class (cause we dont do anything), normal really.

High School: Not popular, I had my few group of programmer friends and other nerds. Then, the girlfriends..

College: I am pretty popular, considering everyone here is a nerd..

Lets put it this way: I'm more popular than I'd like to be..
It's cool to go to all parties and be friends with everyone, but I'm not the kind of person who likes to be in the center of attention..
I've got a girlfriend for a loooong time now, which doesnt help either. Other girls, or boys, get jealous well, you can fill in the rest yourself..

So I tend to just sit with a few friends of mine, but i'm still quite loud in class, lol. I don't know tbh :D

I'm not popular, I'm just normal. I know everybody, but I don't hang with the "cool" guys.

I'm not in school longer, but when I was none messed with me, I didn't wait one second to pay back if anyone would done anything towards me.
and how I paid back could be in any way. the one I felt most for at me moment, which was funny after I broke my foot and kicked some kids asses with my crutch.. I bet it getta hurt x)

Kingdanny, now you can easily be verbally insulted on a public forum. If you were one of those kids.

It is so cool to be a jock, eh. You get all the spoils of having a limited intelligence and having 1/4000 chance of getting a scholarship to a college, yet a 1/50000 in getting drafted to play the professional sport. While, I as a nerd have a 100% chance of having a stable job that I won't become a cocaine addict from.

Considering I can talk with everybody & vice versa, I'd say yes.
I don't really care anyway, I got other things I value more then being popular.

I chill with alot of people from school, mostly smokers, skaters etc.. which are alot :D. so I can like always chill with people, even smoke some weed on school and be stoned in the class with a whole group :D

Dunno what so say, at uhm, 7th to 9th grade everyone knew who i was. both teachers and other students. Now i dunno lol

Back