• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you popular in school?

Do you realize it doesn't matter how "popular" you are in high school? What matters is what you achieve in life.

what matters is not what you achieve in life, thats something external from you, what matters is who you are, not what you have done, you can be the king of the world and still be miserable, you can save an entire country and still be miserable, yourself means more than what your external thoughts have make you do over the years, being popular is something you achieve in life; its like becoming a president, or having economical wealth, but thats not really important, what matters is YOU.

im bored as fuck without parties on a friday so thats why i want to discuss over any shit

this isnt philosophy 101 guys just tell us how fucking popular u r in school, as i stated before i am a demi god in school so im good to go.

what matters is not what you achieve in life, thats something external from you, what matters is who you are, not what you have done, you can be the king of the world and still be miserable, you can save an entire country and still be miserable, yourself means more than what your external thoughts have make you do over the years, being popular is something you achieve in life; its like becoming a president, or having economical wealth, but thats not really important, what matters is YOU.

im bored as fuck without parties on a friday so thats why i want to discuss over any shit

Yes by achievements I did not just mean monetary achievements, but social achievements as well. Trust me, people who become scientists, egineers, or any other type of "super" profession are very happy with what they have achieved. And an intelligent person as such has no problems finding a loving, intelligent wife, and good friends. Parties are fun, but parties don't last forever.

Yes by achievements I did not just mean monetary achievements, but social achievements as well. Trust me, people who become scientists, egineers, or any other type of "super" profession are very happy with what they have achieved. And an intelligent person as such has no problems finding a loving, intelligent wife, and good friends. Parties are fun, but parties don't last forever.

and how do u know wut rly matters is the afterlife, and this is just a test phase?
keep thinkin...

im always high. it dont even phase me, just think maybe we're livin to see the afterlife?

I have few friends in the school

I like radical sports, street skate, bmx, in-line, shooting, etc
I like bob marley, beatles, pavarotti, eminem, soldiers of Jah army, etc

In my school

People like football, only.
People like funk, axe, only. Crappy music.

I don't "hang" with them, just choose my friends, the ones I can count on

I'm Brazilian, my real friends are these:

ogaaaceth39pqruajmqsbz7.jpg

I'm the one in the right doint that "hang loose hand signal", or whatever u want to call it lol

yes im amazingly popular in school everyone worships me as a god

You might be surprised at what they really think of you mate. Don't want to get too full of yourself...

I left school two years ago and the "popularity" bullshit doesn't have any value what so ever now :O Its like the Rep bar menz lol

does this still exist in schools? :p

hah popularity was not so big in my days of school :d

+1

Last edited:
yea the popular guys in my school are mostly hated by everyone including the teachers lol

No.

I go to university every day without knowing who is in each of my classes, I sit wherever I want and remain as a nameless, peerless entity. The only human communication I get in my day is through Skype & Ventrilo to my friends I've met online / 5 years ago, as well as the occasional "Good morning" from my mother.

I have no friends IRL & couldn't care less.

I go to university every day without knowing who is in each of my classes, I sit wherever I want and remain as a nameless, peerless entity.
That's what I did, UNTIL I got to know everyone from my class.

I would consider my self to be a social outcast.
No one, not even my parents talk to me.
Even though I am extremely intelligent, the teachers at school never call on me because I have a severe case of Shyness and Studdering.
My only friend is my computer, I seem to even fail at making friends online.
My only friend was Chrsman on OtLand, but he was recently deleted for unknown reasons.
I had a slight social life on #tibia@quakenet but that was soon shattered when some guy named Fallen banished me for being "too random and inactive."

So this question whether I'm popular in school is obvious.
I am not. I am probably the least popular person in school.

Eh not really lol, i'm hated by most preps, but idgaf, i dont talk to people with there heads shoved up their ass. some popular people i do cause they're actually normal..i consider myself normal...i get along with most people..just not all.

I'm not really a "popular" guy, nor I want to be one... I'm that kind of person that makes jokes and try to be funny out of what people are talking about, I rarely come up with my own conversation, I usually just talk about what my friends talk about, I'm that person that makes the goofy stuff and always put a smile on your face, people know me, but I don't talk to many people, I usually just talk with my original group which is like a total of 15 people, but of course I talk to other people, not everyday but occasionally, I was given a nickname "Buddy" because of my Latino name Andres, which many "gringos" found hard to pronounce, so they started calling me "buddy" within a week, everyone that knew me would call me "buddy", I've had that name for about 2 year now, and it doesn't bother me in any kind of way.. Errm I think I got offtopic here, I basically described my school social life. Well to near it down, I am known 75/100. Also something that really makes me unique is my size, I'm relatively short compared to my class mates, so everywhere I go, I'm the person everyone looks at for at least 5 seconds :p, also because of my "sexy" hair roflmao, I'm not making it up, every girl touches my hair, even people I don't know still touch my hair lolz.

Back