• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you popular in school?

Realsoft is a pussy in rl

I'm not in need to be an attention whore and try to be someone on the internet unlike you.
it's nearly confirmed that you're bulled irl, because as fast you get the chance you try to join a group to share feelings.

You're pathetic. and I bet you're in real life too.

yes, i am also programming some nerd shit in my free time

unlike a nerd that's my job.
I make money out of it so why not?

or right, you don't understand, you're just some kid still try to gain respect and think that flaming will lead you there.. right..

see ya on the other side kid.

unlike a nerd that's my job.
I make money out of it so why not?

or right, you don't understand, you're just some kid still try to gain respect and think that flaming will lead you there.. right..

see ya on the other side kid.

Why do you even care ? lol <_<

i got no friends, never had a girlfriend either..

Sometimes in school the boys are throwing stuff at me..

Please, i need help asap.. I NEED A FRIEND!

Kingdanny, now you can easily be verbally insulted on a public forum. If you were one of those kids.

It is so cool to be a jock, eh. You get all the spoils of having a limited intelligence and having 1/4000 chance of getting a scholarship to a college, yet a 1/50000 in getting drafted to play the professional sport. While, I as a nerd have a 100% chance of having a stable job that I won't become a cocaine addict from.

Damn you admint that you're a nerd? cool

ONT:

Im pretty popular, i always go with the "grown up" guys, the funniest one in my class, always making them laugh if they are sad :)

Normal popularity so i have contact with high populaity guys and low ones :). Pleased enough as i think there isnt a grown up guy in my school lol, all act as kids.

Realsoft is a pussy in real life, plus he love to see gay movies!

i'm the badass of the class.
smoking during the classes, having my dirty shoes on my desk, spitting where i feel like it, you name it

;)

I'm not popular, I'm just an asshole to pricks and loving to girls.
Now beat that!

Back