• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you popular in school?

@ sub!
hey mexico make me a tacoo i got a maid which is mexican :D makes tacoos for me ! and today i gave realsoft a ink dil do got a cream on it! u are dumb people mexican lol every years there is a spill in the oil wtf u are trying to to pollute the world when its allready polluted? shame on you! have a dildo! lool
mccain_taco_fail.jpg

sublime :D there is a resturant called subway sells tacos! come and eat! they give free dil-dos!

1.- Subway sells lunchs, not tacos IDIOT
images

2.-
u-mad1.jpg

Lol define "popular". Popular as in a jerk? Or popular as in a person that most people like? I DON'T want to be a jock or a meathead. They bully everybody in high school, but once high school is over so is their life. They go on to achieve nothing in life, the "nerds" are the ones that pursued learning and are the ones who become doctors, scientists, the ones that have private jets, huge mansions, drive ferrarri's, vacation in the most expensive islands, and most of all they LOVE their job. While I condemn being a total "nerd", meaning that you just stay home and do nothing except play games, and you don't stand up for yourself. You have to have a social life or you will go crazy with time. However getting an education should be your priority, because if you have an education you will be able to CHOOSE your job, you won't have financial problems, and beautiful women who are smart will always like an intelligent guy more than a meathead. I myself am in the middle. I have my friends, I think people like me, some don't, which doesn't bother me because not everyone is gonna like you in life. But the most important thing is to make others feel liked.

Last edited:
@ sub!
hey mexico make me a tacoo i got a maid which is mexican :D makes tacoos for me ! and today i gave realsoft a ink dil do got a cream on it! u are dumb people mexican lol every years there is a spill in the oil wtf u are trying to to pollute the world when its allready polluted? shame on you! have a dildo! lool
mccain_taco_fail.jpg

sublime :D there is a resturant called subway sells tacos! come and eat! they give free dil-dos!
Consider yourself privileged that I'm even saying anything to the likes of you!
Friend, you are extremely retarded and racist, you really don't know jack-shit from anything, why the hell do you have to be racist? does it make you feel superior? Does it give you value in this world? I assume your just a dip-shit kid that only repeats what his parents say, you truly don't understand people and because of people like yourself is why others hate. Get your life straight child, and quit being ignorant, this world doesn't need losers like you to make life any harder that what it already is, anyways I'm done talking to to you, just hope that you at least get a brain that works and stop being so stupid and fix that mouth of yours before someone IRL "fixes" it for you.

Take Care and have a nice day!

Consider yourself privileged that I'm even saying anything to the likes of you!
Friend, you are extremely retarded and racist, you really don't know jack-shit from anything, why the hell do you have to be racist? does it make you feel superior? Does it give you value in this world? I assume your just a dip-shit kid that only repeats what his parents say, you truly don't understand people and because of people like yourself is why others hate. Get your life straight child, and quit being ignorant, this world doesn't need losers like you to make life any harder that what it already is, anyways I'm done talking to to you, just hope that you at least get a brain that works and stop being so stupid and fix that mouth of yours before someone IRL "fixes" it for you.

Take Care and have a nice day!

+1 pwned

At first about 6-13 wasn't good, then 14-16 was normal, And Now yeah im new in school and little bit popular
What means EVOLUTION XD

i was bullied 11-14 now im semi popular in a new school, fuck the old pussy school

WTF how many grades do you people have?

EDIT: Or are those ages? Lol wasn't thinking...

Well, at my school, Im not that very popular cuz Im new, but 2 months has passed and im already told by students that "apparently"
Im the best at my classroom.

Can you help me with question #2?
C'mon you're the best.

And im the faster typer in Mechanographic class,
And the best Talented student xD.

Well, at my school, Im not that very popular cuz Im new, but 2 months has passed and im already told by students that "apparently"
Im the best at my classroom.

Can you help me with question #2?
C'mon you're the best.

And im the faster typer in Mechanographic class,
And the best Talented student xD.

that my friend, wud make u a tool.

edit: im laughing at all the kids boasting how "popular" they r.

that my friend, wud make u a tool.

edit: im laughing at all the kids boasting how "popular" they r.

Yeah, I don't considered myself popular
I don;t like those things im very "Weird"

But i hate that some students don't study thinking i will tell them the answers
Idiots, Then im the bad guy because I didn't help them. #%!^^ them.

Yeah, I don't considered myself popular
I don;t like those things im very "Weird"

But i hate that some students don't study thinking i will tell them the answers
Idiots, Then im the bad guy because I didn't help them. #%!^^ them.

i hate guys like u

yes im amazingly popular in school everyone worships me as a god

Back