• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes

ff55493e3a.png

98fe388ae3.png

What I'm more disturbed of than the fact that the grass wouldn't hold up the stone walls is that if you actually added walls under that stone thingy to support it "realisticly looking" you wouldn't be able to walk inside.
These images show the both only "functioning" versions of this "structure" neither of them lets you in through the door signed by a structural engineer ;)

I haven't built the blacksmiths yet but(perhaps you noticed the 2 smoking chimneys?), the walls are like this, and was from start.. uff.. that Im even posting this in defense of such a silly thing is justa a time-waster :p

So yes, you could enter, but no, not in-game... and you're not supposed to(check door).

Zojq8Y3.png

Well you said you have 8 years experience of construction working, then honestly I don't want to live in one of those houses if they're build like the one you showed.
Your chimneys are still floating midair without anything down under them holding it.
I could understand if you showed something like this now.
2016-08-10.png

But you literally told people to don't talk about stuff they don't have experience with while you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
If you wheren't so stuck up and full of yourself people would engage you probably different, might want to think about the attitude of yours.

Well you said you have 8 years experience of construction working, then honestly I don't want to live in one of those houses if they're build like the one you showed.
Your chimneys are still floating midair without anything down under them holding it.
I could understand if you showed something like this now.
2016-08-10.png

But you literally told people to don't talk about stuff they don't have experience with while you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
If you wheren't so stuck up and full of yourself people would engage you probably different, might want to think about the attitude of yours.

Or those beams are on the second floor? Problem solved.

Btw, how many times have you seen inner-ceiling displayed on a Tibia-map? Did CIP even put pillars or carrying walls in 1% of their buildings? Yet my poor dwarven-hut gets bashed to bits.. right, because of my "bad attitude".. lol.

Edit:

Btw 2, my remark to poopie that he shouldnt comment about "stuff he know nothing about" was about the fact that he had no idea of what was inside the house. Not that he don't know anything about constructions-basics.. because I don't know if he knows that or not and I don't talk about stuff I know nothing about so.... FYI.

Last edited:
I'm just letting you taste the same medicine you gave others, kinda bitter or?
Good call on Svargrond, thought it would take longer til someone saw it though! What you said about the roof is brutally retarded however. Please stop thinking you are a smart and knowledgeable guy that can make calls on house-structures. It's ridicious. What makes you think there's not walls inside the house aswell? Most houses, probably the one you live in aswell, have that.

The swamp and tar doesn't mix... ive tried it. Stays the same forever, not even if i reset the server do they mix.
If I placed a bet on what you where about to say then I certainly would have won my bet.
It's a poor excuse saying it's normal in Tibia like that, I'm not refering to the building as a failure, indeed I would have never mentioned anything about it as I don't care about realism in a game but as I mentioned already, if you come by with such an attitude then you have to expect others taking you on it.

I'm just letting you taste the same medicine you gave others, kinda bitter or?

If I placed a bet on what you where about to say then I certainly would have won my bet.
It's a poor excuse saying it's normal in Tibia like that, I'm not refering to the building as a failure, indeed I would have never mentioned anything about it as I don't care about realism in a game but as I mentioned already, if you come by with such an attitude then you have to expect others taking you on it.

You're off target mate, you missed so much if you think im the one being a douche here..

If it made any sense I could apologize to you and EVERYONE on OTLand for coming off as an ass at times but it doesn't make any sense, because it is in defense of stupid trolling. Admins have deleted 2+ pages of bullshit posts in this thread already.. and about the realism, I agree.. I like it, but not necessary everywhere. Poopie pointing out this is typical him though - he know nothing(0.0) about how the house looks inside yet he has to call it a worthless structure in terms of realism. Or when he thought cave-water was totally unacceptable outside a cave.. uff.

Please understand that you don't see the reasons why im offensive against poopie, arashel and jacobs as its already deleted(not all though, and not in my OTHER threads aswell). I almost post only in my own threads and am only(!) unrespectful to those that disrespect me first. And you don't see me posting shit back in any of their threads aswell.. partly because they don't create anything, ofcourse, but also because I wouldn't sink to their lvl anyways.. i'm buisy doing what I do and that's what some of you here should be aswell instead of being so extremely eager to tell me, in my own thread(s), how much you don't want me to continue writing, mapping, etc.

I think you guys should stop arguing and start focusing on the mapping that this thread is about.

I think your pieces have nice creative ideas, but they still lack the touch that would make them good looking, specially in-game. Keep trying to improve.

Edit: I see how people coming late to this party might see me for a bigger ass than I am. As said, 2-3 pages of trolling have been deleted so im not replying to trolls anymore(not serios answers, that is)

I will give you a piece of advice, I've been working in service business for a couple of years and i can promise you it doesn't matter if you are wrong it doesn't matter if you are right you can just never act unprofessional.
It doesn't matter who started it in fact the only thing that matter is how you handle it.

If you piss people off on a small community like this you lose potential customers and we ain't got the biggest fanbase, not just the one you insult but also their friends and anyone anonymous reading thinking that they wouldn't want to play with a host like that.
Maybe they jump to the last page just read one comment and leave, don't expect normal people to read 9 pages to find out who is right or wrong.
Even so you will NEVER gain any customer by insulting people even in "defense", maybe some of you current customers will back you up but then again they are already on your side?
The only thing you gain might be your pride, so it's really a question of which is more important, your internet "pride" on this forum or the server itself.

To make a comparison, if I wrote a mail to lets say one of the biggest hamburger restaurants saying it's the shittest burger i've eaten in my whole damn life, i strongly doubt they would insult me back because there is just nothing to gain on it.

Edit: @Damon this guy knows what he is talking about :]

Last edited:
Also why make everything so damn hard? 2 pages discussing grass roof, you always choose the hard path in this case saying you are a construction worker, instead of enaging in whether or not hold you could've taken the easy route.
You litterly are making a world of magic a fantasy rpg, you could've gotten away with saying a druid built the home, maybe telling it's a quest, building a lore, it could've been an unsolved mystery which a whole town speak about, there is milion of possibilities and you chose the boring path of real life damn construction... and therefore also inviting everyone who knows construction to point out flaws in your towns.
Truth to be told Cipsoft also probably have alot of design flaws but no one bother to point them out because they don't engage in such matters.

Or those beams are on the second floor? Problem solved.

Btw, how many times have you seen inner-ceiling displayed on a Tibia-map? Did CIP even put pillars or carrying walls in 1% of their buildings? Yet my poor dwarven-hut gets bashed to bits.. right, because of my "bad attitude".. lol.

Edit:

Btw 2, my remark to poopie that he shouldnt comment about "stuff he know nothing about" was about the fact that he had no idea of what was inside the house. Not that he don't know anything about constructions-basics.. because I don't know if he knows that or not and I don't talk about stuff I know nothing about so.... FYI.
Cip has pillars and other supportive architecture visible in a lot of their buildings. What they don't have, however, is dried grass as a roof on any of their buildings.

Well you said you have 8 years experience of construction working, then[...]
He also said:
Saying my map is a joke "as far as cartography is concerned" is a joke. <-- Fact :) I'm not an educated cartographer but been making maps for 15 years + and studied geography on university level. You're allowed to have your opinion though :)
...and couldn't even confirm it in any way. Believing him is just borderline stupid. The only real thing about him are his poor map-making skills, childish immunity towards critique and ability to write fantasy lore about piss-able ponds in his fantasy cities...

Oh and @Arashel please stop making more ads for your lego-threads in my threads, there must be other ways for you to get people to go into those threads than luring people from my thread.. maybe a paid ad on facebook?
LOL. You really are just trolling kid who wanna be king of his own castle(a.k.a. OTS)... No one will play with administration like that. No one. Maybe besides some younger kids who are even less smarter than You...

Last edited:
@jaicob thanks for a great post, cannot but agree fully. But the problem I see it is when these potential "new customers/fans" come in here and all they read are insults by the same 2-3 guys.. and some may believe the insulsts are valid(like the grassroof.. yes, stupid to discuss it, as I tried to say :p, but the claim that it was a bad structure was so ridicilous).. yaya, i'll stick to posting like this.. once in a while drop a bomb of pics and meanwhile stay out of this forum totally. Arguing and insulting back and forth is something I simply don't have time with(and I bet that's what some trolls hope for, for me to waste time)..

@Arashel, again, please stop making advertisement for your lego-building-career in my thread. And my reputation/character as host is most likely better than 99% of hosts out there, so you don't have to defend anyone getting lured into my evil and dark schemes..

Last edited:
@Arashel, again, please stop making advertisement for your lego-building-career in my thread.
LOL. There is nothing related to lego in that link in my signature... You're not even funny. Fun must be based on reality. You're just making up stuff and hope that there are bigger idiots than You, who will believe You...

And my reputation/character as host is most likely better than 99% of hosts out there, so you don't have to defend anyone getting lured into my evil and dark schemes..
Yep... Your 15 years experience of "map making/carography", your academic education and your 8 years of construction worker experience make You the very best... Kneel before Sinth!

No, my integrity and the obvious fact i'm a real person doing a serious project of my OT is what makes me a more reliable host than the majority of cash-grab hosters out there. I have no academic education btw. Can you now please stop trying to pull readers to your lego-thread by spamming in mine?

No, my integrity and the obvious fact i'm a real person doing a serious project of my OT is what makes me a more reliable host than the majority of cash-grab hosters out there. I have no academic education btw.

Your "integrity" can be sum up with your last sentence and comparing it into your other post:
https://otland.net/threads/how-big-...go-problem-all-maps-have.240565/#post-2335080
Saying my map is a joke "as far as cartography is concerned" is a joke. <-- Fact :) I'm not an educated cartographer but been making maps for 15 years + and studied geography on university level. You're allowed to have your opinion though :)

Sooo... Like I said. You're lying kid. Nothing more. Or veeeery stupid adult with bunch of strange complexes...

Can you now please stop trying to pull readers to your lego-thread by spamming in mine?
Nope. My lego will take over your mapping.
sMMBkzk.jpg

Wow, you're actually showcasing a light-hearted humor-side.. I thought trolls didn't have that attribute ;) Your quote-hunting to get statements from me contradicting the other etc is ridiclous though. Haven't dropped a single lie here as far as I know. Never claimed I had academic cartography education or anything of the like, only that i've been drawing maps for 15+ years which by now is basically 16+.. :) Now please, stop making ads for your lego in my thread. If your lego-projects isn't popular I doubt they will find the missing audience here.. as said, maybe you can try paid ads on facebook? :)

Your quote-hunting to get statements from me contradicting the other etc is ridiclous though. Haven't dropped a single lie here as far as I know. Never claimed I had academic cartography education or anything of the like[...]
You are not the brightest one, aren’t You...?
You didn’t say nothing about “academic cartography education”, you said “studied geography on university level”. There is more to geography than cartography and you clearly separated cartography argument from geography education. Studying anything gives you “academic education” even if you didn’t get any academic degree. And know You’re said that you don’t have academic education. So… You either lied before and you’re lying know. No matter what’s the answer, it shows that you gonna lie about yourself or your work only to beat someone in discussion…
*mic drop*

[...]only that i've been drawing maps for 15+ years which by now is basically 16+..
C:\Users\Orku\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
Prove it <3 Show Us some of your work Sinth-sama! <3

Now please, stop making ads for your lego in my thread. If your lego-projects isn't popular I doubt they will find the missing audience here.. as said, maybe you can try paid ads on facebook?
Your „joke” didn’t land the first time, so why bother the second time…?

@jaicob thanks for a great post, cannot but agree fully. But the problem I see it is when these potential "new customers/fans" come in here and all they read are insults by the same 2-3 guys.. and some may believe the insulsts are valid(like the grassroof.. yes, stupid to discuss it, as I tried to say :p, but the claim that it was a bad structure was so ridicilous).. yaya, i'll stick to posting like this.. once in a while drop a bomb of pics and meanwhile stay out of this forum totally. Arguing and insulting back and forth is something I simply don't have time with(and I bet that's what some trolls hope for, for me to waste time)..

@Arashel, again, please stop making advertisement for your lego-building-career in my thread. And my reputation/character as host is most likely better than 99% of hosts out there, so you don't have to defend anyone getting lured into my evil and dark schemes..

"the claim that it was a bad structure was so ridicilous"
cool yeah ok so while we're at it

this is a good structure too, and you'll just have to assume that there's something there supporting the grass, even though at no point will you see anything holding it up other than that one pillar in the corner

also, @Arashel wasn't advertising anything

AND FURTHERMORE
If by "host", you mean someone running a hosting service, then here are a few people that do/did that that are a thousand times better than you

Don Daniello
HalfAway
Damon
dominique120
Cornex

and the list goes on and on

However, if by "host", you mean someone that's running a project, here's a different list of people that do that that are also better than you

Shadowsong
Mackan™
Red
DestinationSer

I think you get the idea.

In short, get rid of that humongous ego you have, and learn to not be so damn full of yourself. You're making way too many empty statements, and doing way too much exaggeration.

Back