• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes

No, Sinth. We wouldn't even click them up.

Then why do you stick around in my thread? All you do is troll, and you dont want to see what I post so.. pretty fucking stupid to stick around if that is your actual level of interest, idiot.

It's like going to an event just to state that the art, sport or whatever is exhibited sucks. And then stick around for next shows just to repeat yourself. LEAVE, kid.

Kinda getting better in some areas, but

this is literally svargrond:
1%20(134).PNG

here, you're seperating 2 different liquids (tar and swamp) without a solid between them, which doesn't make sense, because they would end up mixing together
1%20(191).PNG

aaaand the "roof" on this building is dry grass, which one layer of wouldn't be enough to support stone walls
1%20(197).PNG

Heart of the Elders of Argardh - The Worldtrees roots. All are allowed to urinate in the water except trolls and other lesser beings.
This is sign of poor creative writing... First of all in good fantasy-RPG we need only few and mostly vague explanations for the most basic and important events, beings places, phenomena, etc. We don't need to know who the f*ck can piss all over some random pond in random city of your (almost) random world... No one cares (at least no one without mental problems) and no one will…

Keep your server smaller or "hire" someone who can write and come up with good fantasy ideas. You suck at it.

About your map:
Ummmm... You don't know who to make less-square bordering…
Your infrastructure and buildings are square as hell...
Your cities are boring and empty...
Your nature is random RME spam…
Your green trees grows on dead dry grass...
Your metallic titles and walls don’t fit other walls or titles…
Sometime you don't even bother with finding proper border for titles. Especially for ones that connect with water titles…
TBH the only decent pieces are those from caves. Rest of it is just awful…

And for the love of God, Jehovah or Allah (please do not make bOOm…) use SPOILERS instead of forcing us to load ~150 of that awful pictures.

Then why do you stick around in my thread? All you do is troll, and you dont want to see what I post so.. pretty fucking stupid to stick around if that is your actual level of interest, idiot.

It's like going to an event just to state that the art, sport or whatever is exhibited sucks. And then stick around for next shows just to repeat yourself. LEAVE, kid.
bro dont thread me ok? I got very god anonymous tols bro! i have 2 ip realm very good ddosor program.

king regards anonymous

Kinda getting better in some areas, but

this is literally svargrond:
1%20(134).PNG

here, you're seperating 2 different liquids (tar and swamp) without a solid between them, which doesn't make sense, because they would end up mixing together
1%20(191).PNG

aaaand the "roof" on this building is dry grass, which one layer of wouldn't be enough to support stone walls
1%20(197).PNG

Good call on Svargrond, thought it would take longer til someone saw it though! What you said about the roof is brutally retarded however. Please stop thinking you are a smart and knowledgeable guy that can make calls on house-structures. It's ridicious. What makes you think there's not walls inside the house aswell? Most houses, probably the one you live in aswell, have that.

The swamp and tar doesn't mix... ive tried it. Stays the same forever, not even if i reset the server do they mix.

This is sign of poor creative writing... First of all in good fantasy-RPG we need only few and mostly vague explanations for the most basic and important events, beings places, phenomena, etc. We don't need to know who the f*ck can piss all over some random pond in random city of your (almost) random world... No one cares (at least no one without mental problems) and no one will…

Wow.. I just wrote 1 sentence of crap while posting 180 pictures and you took that 1 line and try to make it look like a serious statement from my part? You judge my writing based on that? Trrrrrrrollllll.

Arashel, the guy who once built and painted a lego character that made him an expert-commentator on everything between Tibia-mapping and Talent-shows has ONCE AGAIN blessed us with his precense and wise words! OTLand thanks you, sincerely, for your great contribution.

Last edited:
Good call on Svargrond, thought it would take longer til someone saw it though! What you said about the roof is brutally retarded however. Please stop thinking you are a smart and knowledgeable guy that can make calls on house-structures. It's ridicious. What makes you think there's not walls inside the house aswell? Most houses, probably the one you live in aswell, have that.

The swamp and tar doesn't mix... ive tried it. Stays the same forever, not even if i reset the server do they mix.

Sooooooo you're saying that a bunch of dried grass can just float in mid-air and somehow support several hundred lbs. of stone?
And of course swamp and tar don't mix in-game, that's not the issue. Realistically, if you put two liquids next to each other without a solid separating them, they would mix, so it doesn't make sense to put them right next to each other in the map. Mapping is more than just what you think looks good, you have to think about it logically while you're doing it.

Wow.. I just wrote 1 sentence of crap while posting 180 pictures and you took that 1 line and try to make it look like a serious statement from my part? You judge my writing based on that? Trrrrrrrollllll.
This one sentence of crap explain how little do You know about building proper fantasy world.
"Trrrrrrrollllll." - You seriously counting that someone will believe You on that...? Believing in your won propaganda is the biggest mistake You can make...

Arashel, the guy who once built and painted a lego character that made him an expert-commentator on everything between Tibia-mapping and Talent-shows has ONCE AGAIN blessed us with his precense and wise words! OTLand thanks you, sincerely, for your great contribution.
I'm sorry but don't blame me for being retarded... It not my fault that You cannot look on my profile to see my threads in this section and in Small Art... Or maybe you're just small lying sack of sh*t...?

Also what are You trying to achieve by lying about some lego figure and suggesting that I'm using it as my "expert ID card"...? I'm sorry but You cannot bend reality and make everyone to think that that's true and somehow stop those people them from looking at my profile or just clicking on my signature...
Also number two, You shouldn’t reference lego figure that was used in conversation which proves that you’re just pathetic kid who lied about your “15 years old experience in map making” and couldn’t even prove it by simply posting some pictures…

@Sinth
Certainly if you were just any member I would reply in a different manner but this is out of the respect I had for you for a long time.
I have always considered you a valued member of this community. Not just because I was helping you out at times and kinda saw your project grow and that creative ideas spread in your mind and get to live (partly).
What you are doing now however is putting all this creativity to waste. What do you think you will be getting from going head on with some of our most reputable community members. What is it you think you will be achieving by blaming everyone else. You told @HalfAway self confidence is important and it sure is. But there is also another roadblock to people with a lot of self confidence and that is pride. You might just have a bit too much of that.
OpenTibia is not like game of thrones where it is about you either "win or die" it is about having fun and evolving your project together with the community. Who is your target audience if not the Otland community atleast to some extent.
Yes, there are people who use otservlist only, too. But non communicative people wont get you anywhere nor will this flame of yours.

Reconsider your arguing. Wheter your project will prosper or perish it's your call.

//Damon

Last edited:
Sooooooo you're saying that a bunch of dried grass can just float in mid-air and somehow support several hundred lbs. of stone?

No, I just said there's something called supportive-walls(not 100% this is the english words). Many houses have them, perhaps even most.

@Damon

Mods have taken away 2-3 pages of spamposts made in this thread(and certainly not in my favour) so that I even reply to those trolls should be considered a respectful act.

"What you are doing now however is putting all this creativity to waste. What do you think you will be getting from going head on with some of our most reputable community members."

What is this referring to? How can I NOT be unfriendly back when people come into my thread 1-2 times a week just to post that they don't want to see me post?

instead of forcing us to load ~150 of that awful pictures.

Nobody is forcing you to be here at all. In fact, you've even been asked to leave multiple times.

No, Sinth. We wouldn't even click them up.

Then get the fuuuuuuk out :) @Damon, again, this is written by your best buddy.. how can I reply to this "respectfully"? Please tell

People going into my thread only to say they don't like what I post.. and then repeating the same thing over and over.

It's called trolls, as their only intention is to ruin the thread

Oh and @Arashel please stop making more ads for your lego-threads in my threads, there must be other ways for you to get people to go into those threads than luring people from my thread.. maybe a paid ad on facebook?

Last edited:
No, I just said there's something called supportive-walls(not 100% this is the english words). Many houses have them, perhaps even most.

@Damon

Mods have taken away 2-3 pages of spamposts made in this thread(and certainly not in my favour) so that I even reply to those trolls should be considered a respectful act.

"What you are doing now however is putting all this creativity to waste. What do you think you will be getting from going head on with some of our most reputable community members."

What is this referring to? How can I NOT be unfriendly back when people come into my thread 1-2 times a week just to post that they don't want to see me post?

Nobody is forcing you to be here at all. In fact, you've even been asked to leave multiple times.

"No, Sinth. We wouldn't even click them up."

Then get the fuuuuuuk out, troll!
Walls aren't going to make dirt and grass float. It would need a flat surface to rest on, or a strong bond connecting it to itself (which is why thatched roofing is a thing)

I've been a construction worker for 8 years, but thanks for telling me all this.. I had no idea. Really no idea. I thought 1 ton of stone could sort of just "hang" on the grassroof... I definately didn't put stonewalls right beneath the stonewall that is on the roof. Nono, I thought the grass could carry the weight.. yes

Edit: I see how people coming late to this party might see me for a bigger ass than I am. As said, 2-3 pages of trolling have been deleted so im not replying to trolls anymore(not serios answers, that is)

While the swamp and tar doesn't make sense, as in it's very unlikely to exist in real life, it does look amazing.
The colours really do blend well, and makes the tower look stark and bland in comparison, which is a good thing.
It is actually one of my favourite mappings I've seen in awhile.

I've been a construction worker for 8 years, but thanks for telling me all this.. I had no idea. Really no idea. I thought 1 ton of stone could sort of just "hang" on the grassroof... I definately didn't put stonewalls right beneath the stonewall that is on the roof. Nono, I thought the grass could carry the weight.. yes

Edit: I see how people coming late to this party might see me for a bigger ass than I am. As said, 2-3 pages of trolling have been deleted so im not replying to trolls anymore(not serios answers, that is)
for the love of god it's not that hard to understand
I get that having walls under walls will make the walls on top stand up
However, walls alone are not a foundation. Dirt and grass cannot stay in the air above ground without a foundation to lay on top of.

While the swamp and tar doesn't make sense, as in it's very unlikely to exist in real life, it does look amazing.
The colours really do blend well, and makes the tower look stark and bland in comparison, which is a good thing.
It is actually one of my favourite mappings I've seen in awhile.

Thanks mate! Yeah i'm a bit in love with it aswell! Will definately use this combo of the 3 (tar, black rocky ground and swamp) a lot more! This pic with the blackknights is a too green in the bottom though(that's another swamp).. should be more darkish plants :)

@Damon

Then get the fuuuuuuk out :) @Damon, again, this is written by your best buddy.. how can I reply to this "respectfully"? Please tell

People going into my thread only to say they don't like what I post.. and then repeating the same thing over and over.

It's called trolls, as their only intention is to ruin the thread

Oh and @Arashel please stop making more ads for your lego-threads in my threads, there must be other ways for you to get people to go into those threads than luring people from my thread.. maybe a paid ad on facebook?

They are acctually not as many troll posts as you think you are counting. Surely the troll posts are growing due to this whole arguing. Anyway this is a mapping thread and while I also am more the type who would try to post constructive critique in a friendly way, some people do it sounding like an ass. What to do about it? Bear with it.. Don't say f**k off! Don't say "I know it better". The best you can get from the mapping thread is FEEDBACK. Any kind of it that is.
When I tried out mapping I really sucked at it and I still do.. I was flamed at by big mappers like @James Hettfield & others (don't remember). That was when I did not have a good reputation though. Anyway a lot of good mappers shit talked my mapping and I still had to bear with it. Still there were some nice replies, too and I remember another good mapper at that time Radium (or another similar name) who offered to teach me and help me out and also told those big guys to calm down a bit. In the end I stopped mapping but that was more due to the fact I was younger at that time and not allowed to use the PC as long as mapping would require me to do :p
If I started mapping again now, most likely I would still get some shitposts but I would be treated with more respect due to my reputation. A reputation is good to have but as easy to destroy. It still helps you though.
Don't try to get everyone hating you. Try to bear with some rather "offensive" feedback keep doing your thing and reply to those who give you feedback in a way you like it (like @Xikini did).

Kind regards,
Damon

Thanks for input, not read it all yet but just want to say that I'm DEFENDING my post to be seen in a bad way when these guys over and over and over repeat the same stuff. As said, 2-3 pages of bullshit posts deleted already. I don't want people coming in here to seemapping-pics have to read the same lines again and again and again. If new people comment - sure!

Edit;
Btw, me and Xikini started our relation by calling eachother idiots, but as adults we got over our bullshitting.. so I know people comment more harshly sometimes and don't mean it, so do I! But, again, as said, it is the same people posting the exact same things that is the problem. Jacobs for example: "I dont want to see your pictures" and he gets 4 likes for that comment? LOL! Get the fk out then haha!

As said, if you come in to this thread and not wanting to see the pictures posted here.. why post? What are you even doing here?

Last edited:
Yeah, I do get likes for that.

Good devs here prefer to see eye-catching content within mapping threads.
Bad mappers got shit on with no one regreting what they said, they realised they're bad at it an so they stopped doing it. Your excuse of rushing everything will only make the server fall down.
You've already proved that you can't take any criticism, pointing out that every time someone says anything bad they're just trolling.

And yeah, I will keep posting, because unfortunately every time you post some trash I get an alert. Freedom of speech, deal with it.

Really looking forward how your server turns up. The moment you shit on Halfaway you completely lost any respect from me.
You have no idea who you talked about. You have no idea how much that guy already for everyone on this forum and on his upcoming server, that I'm highly thankful I can lend my hand for.

And too bad you have no idea what sarcasm is.

Yeah, I do get likes for that.

Good devs here prefer to see eye-catching content within mapping threads.
Bad mappers got shit on with no one regreting what they said, they realised they're bad at it an so they stopped doing it. Your excuse of rushing everything will only make the server fall down.
You've already proved that you can't take any criticism, pointing out that every time someone says anything bad they're just trolling.

And yeah, I will keep posting, because unfortunately every time you post some trash I get an alert. Freedom of speech, deal with it.

Really looking forward how your server turns up. The moment you shit on Halfaway you completely lost any respect from me.
You have no idea who you talked about. You have no idea how much that guy already for everyone on this forum and on his upcoming server, that I'm highly thankful I can lend my hand for.

And too bad you have no idea what sarcasm is.

I shit on Halfaway? What? Because I snapped back at his insults? :p I have nothing but respect for him, he have helped me a lot aswell.

Just sad his fanboys have become a team of anti-Sinths because they don't like that I don't take their insults to heart ;)

So let me get this straight: Every time I post something, you get a notification? And if you don't like what you see me posting, in my thread, you have to take a shit right then and there despite the fact you've been asked to keep your one-side insulting one-liners to yourself? Ok so, whatever.. stick around and keep posting shit in all my threads. Have fun

Back