• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes

If players can walk on top of each other in PZ just use a single locker or depot or whatever... But I think you are using 8.6, right? I don't know if it's possible then...
I think its something he can source edit. If you put non-pvp players can walk inside eachother so it should be possible

i love your ideas and your mapping style, if i would have free time and the knowledge how to play on an OT server, i would play it.

i love your world map, very creative! and your starting area (the tp room) first i didnt understand what its sujpposed to be, but then i got it! its fucking hilarious idea! and i love that wall with banners for all factions!

you have very much good ideas! maybe you can apply for a job by cip? or just send them your ideas, maybe they introduce it in game or hire you!!! i really wish i could play there!

i love your ideas and your mapping style, if i would have free time and the knowledge how to play on an OT server, i would play it.

i love your world map, very creative! and your starting area (the tp room) first i didnt understand what its sujpposed to be, but then i got it! its fucking hilarious idea! and i love that wall with banners for all factions!

you have very much good ideas! maybe you can apply for a job by cip? or just send them your ideas, maybe they introduce it in game or hire you!!! i really wish i could play there!
Client download..
http://argardh.com/download.html

and for login you create account here.
http://www.argardh.info/register.php

and login details appears to be..
username : -- you create
password : -- you create
login port : 7171 or 7172 ???
login IP : argardh.info or http://argardh.info/ ????

I literally can't find the correct login information anywhere, but hopefully you have some luck logging in with the above stuff

But I do know this.. xD

23 August -> December 1: Open-Beta. Rates: x10.

Thanks for the help @Xikini ! :)

I've been shut down for 3-4 days now but changed ISP(They even gave me 100% new wires :) ) so now I will hopefully be back online 24/7 as the computer-slave I've become :p (server on VPS, not on my comp though)

And thanks @scheisse ! I have actually thought about such possibilities but I would guess they wouldn't ;) It's my wish to have a player-base that's not as fanatic and addicted as normal Tibiaplayers, and promote casual gameplay much more.. kind of the opposite of what CIP is doing as they're milking the shit out of their players :/ And my german bist scheisse :p

And as Xikini said:

Argardh.info

Last edited:
Whats your favourite parts of original Tibia that you'd like to see revamped into Argardh?

Hiho mortals!

Some screenshots from a "Starting guide"..

1, after Registering an account(http://argardh.info/register.php) and Creating your first character, you're creation will be summoned in the world of Argardh inside the 'Worldforge':

1.PNG

2, Here you can chose 'New Game' which teleports you directly to Siath Sanctuary.

2.PNG

3, Or you can chose some other city to start your adventures in. There are 3 more villages/citys that are adopted to New players(That have hunting grounds for lvl 1-8).
3.PNG

4, But we chose Siath as it is the default and the beast gear is also offered in this city.

4.PNG

Pickup the starting gear and leave the building - Time to hit the sewers!

5.PNG

Just leave library and go down straight down here. Or, if you want - take a tour through the city and jump down somewhere else!

6.PNG

Move around to battle the rats 1 by 1 if you're alone and still have bad equipment.

7.PNG

Level 2 sewers

8.PNG

If you go north/up from the library you can instead go to the Graveyard. When coming from library or from Siath inner Sanctuary take a left and go through the coffin-carpenters place and northwards and you'll find the Graveyard.

9.PNG

Graveyard. In here you will find bats, skeletons and similar evils! Also good entrance to rat-caves! Inside here is also 'Old Sanctuary'.

11.PNG

When you are level 8, visit 'Vocation Centre' in the basement of St Xodets Library(Where you started earlier).

12.PNG

Read about the 8 vocations. You should also read at: http://www.argardh.com/vocations.html and check our youtube-video for full information.

13.PNG

Beta-version. Plan to put a lot more useful texts in but not sure what exactly..

tristrumregionhalf.png

Last edited:
Will it be possible to walk to far away desert and to the sea of ice as lvl 8 or 10? i would like to explore ur map

i just downloaded it and now viewing the map from the south.

i think some of your ideas and very hillarious and i like them and the whole Concept alot. i will write later what i exactly like

but ofcourse there are many ugly Things in your map and style

i ll give u a more detailed review later.

Keep doinng what you do!

i nver seen such a giant map

damn this is so crazy, the stuff is so hillarious. it will take months and Maybe years to explore the whole world. ist sooooo giant. the nature enviroment is made very well and exciting, there is Always a field or a forest or a cave or a mountain pass where you can go and explore. ist neverending and it makes everything look much more realistic, not like in real Tibia or in many other games where you can reach every area within few minutes.

and the places dont look like they are meant to be Hunting places, instead they look like real places inhabited by real creatures. not just Rooms where you run in circle and spam area spells.

your map is a blessigns for all the People who really want a game with a world to explore; for People who want to feel like Explorers and adventurers. its like an open world Tibia game.

it really gives you an atmosphere like you are alone in a giant wild unknown place which is waiting to be explored.

but your big Problem is shitty mapping in many places. there are People who think where to put every single Stone or mud piece in order to make the map look good and there are People like you who jsut dont give a fuck About such stuff. in my opinion you should find good balance. at the Moment many places look awfull, the sprites dont fit to each other and if you take a closer look on the Areas then you realize that they look unappealing. a Player might not what to Keep exploring if he sees how bad some Areas are mapped :/

Maybe get some People who will Focus on improving the Looks of your Maps, while you focus on the big whole.

cheers

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this issssssssss crazy...… i started from the south and went to the North and now i am viewing the endless snow Tundra and the endless polar desert……… damn is so some real landscaping not that Tiny shit most People present here……. but fix all the Little Details and make the map look more appealing, then you will be the number one god and world creator…

AND: i actually dont like the mountains in the far North and in the far south. without them the landscape would get an "endless" Feeling... imagine you spend Hours too reach the northern/southern most Point... you went for minutes through an endless Tundra and the through an endless polar desert and then you end up in front of a mountain wall???? no thats stupid, remove the mountain wall and add an Ocean shore instead. it will support that Feeling of "endlessness" when the land simply goes over into an Ocean and at the end of your journey you simply stand at an Ocean shore…. a waste and endless land behind you and an endless Ocean in front of you!

you ended your journey, but when you stand on an Ocean shore and see an Ocean and the waves on the shore and look on the Horizont, then you get the Feeling that the journey isnt over and that that the world is much bigger than you thought and than you ever could explore.

to understand this you really Need to get this Picture in your mind.... imagine you was traveling through nature for Hours, days or even months and then at the end of this Long journey you stand on an Ocean shore and listen to waves…. this is a such crazy experience and an amazing Feeling, you feel so calm and one with yourself and the world!

for gods sake remove These damn mountain walls at the northern and southern deserts and add an Ocean shore!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy you liked it Scheisse. But, as I said in this thread(Which is the one ill keep updating.. dont want to keep spamming this one as i wont post any more pics(if you do, you can still use this ofc).

Tibia86AD-OTLandRelease30Sep17

The map I uploaded wasn't the latest.. it is missing perhaps as much as 500 workhours and tons of stuff. I don't know atm when ill get time but when I do I upload latest so that you can continue building on it if you want.. sorry for the mistake, take care m8

Back