• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask about my OTCLIENT

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hi .. i was able to compile my otclient .. reduce the exe. del otclient .. but my question is how do I hide the folders you run ?. I have played servers, with client clients that do not weigh less than 100mb and my folder weighs about 800mb .. I would like to hide these folders .. and let me keep the client exe and dlls only .. does anyone know how?
__________________________________________________________________________________

hide this:
vete1.png

and leave these dlls and the exe. alone and can run well:
vete2.png

Post automatically merged:

up

Last edited:
Unless your players intend to compile the client themselves (not likely) you could probably remove (back it up somewhere safely!) the VC14 folder, which seems to be the biggest folder. That should reduce the client in size by quite a bit.

How do I hide them so they don't see it, but if they work?
Using some kind of compression (archive, use zlib, libzip). Because you are asking this question, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do this all by yourself. You can use OTCv8 tho.

Back