• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Assisting People in Mapping (Blez)

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
I made this thread for several reasons.
• If you need a piece done, and no one will make it, or people want cash for it; I'll do ti for free, but if i'm busy i will get it to you ASAP.
• Tutorial for helping people learn to map.
Skype: Darien.Corbett1 (I'll accept anyone and everyone to help teach them some basics or become "speedy" at mapping, or show them shortcuts)
Windows Live Messenger: [email protected] (Same goes for Skype)
you can also teach me aswell
• I will not join any more production teams, only because I have alot to help with, but don;t ever hesitate to ask me for help, I will take time out of my personal life to improve Otland.net to its olden days, where everyone helped everyone, and everyone contributed everything :)

Sidenote: I'm not a perfect mapper, I practice as much as possible so that I can someday be like the rest of the exceptional mappers here that represent
Otland, I will help you if you help me :) I will give respect for its given to me.

Don;t hesitate to ask me for help, I will take any request, if its not to your liking after the piece is done, please consult with me either here or my contact preferences, this also goes for V A P U S, or Tibiastrike, I am active on all three.

Thanks for taking the time to review this, hope I can help you and you do the same.

Hello Blez! I saw some of your mappings showoffs and I'm really impressed with your skills..
You know..I'm not too experienced in a single area, but I'm making a custom client, a custom map, custom spells (like Fire, Fira, Firaga from FF series that you learn with materias), custom sprites (some mine, other's from free works I've found over the net), custom vocations (1 startes class, 3 main classes and 2 subclasses for each main one), and scripting all from scratch. I know it's a long project, I'm mainly doing it to gain experience in all the things that a server is supposed to have (And using my imagination for such in some things).

I would really like to start with the map right now, and with a nice rpg city (Similar to rookgard, for the starter classes to get some ideas about the spell learning system and the advantages and disvantages of each main class). I don't want you to make the map for me, if I map it (Have patience, I work in this when I have time) would you please tell me what's right, wrong, what should be added or deleted in your opinion and such? I would really appreciate your tips in mapping stuff.

Kindly, Ramiro.

Hello Blez! I saw some of your mappings showoffs and I'm really impressed with your skills..
You know..I'm not too experienced in a single area, but I'm making a custom client, a custom map, custom spells (like Fire, Fira, Firaga from FF series that you learn with materias), custom sprites (some mine, other's from free works I've found over the net), custom vocations (1 startes class, 3 main classes and 2 subclasses for each main one), and scripting all from scratch. I know it's a long project, I'm mainly doing it to gain experience in all the things that a server is supposed to have (And using my imagination for such in some things).

I would really like to start with the map right now, and with a nice rpg city (Similar to rookgard, for the starter classes to get some ideas about the spell learning system and the advantages and disvantages of each main class). I don't want you to make the map for me, if I map it (Have patience, I work in this when I have time) would you please tell me what's right, wrong, what should be added or deleted in your opinion and such? I would really appreciate your tips in mapping stuff.

Kindly, Ramiro.
Sure thing ;)

So u will only complete uncompleted maps? or u will make some 2?

Back