• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
3142-atheist.jpg

"The term atheism originated from the Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without gods"."

I'm an atheist, and people saying what is on this image are so stupid. Watch some science documentally movie on youtube and you will know how does nothing made this.

Unfortunately, for god that goes the same, who created him? Magically appeared?

atheism to me is the same as christianity one thinks there is a 1 and true only god and the other does not think theres a god..
Well theres no proof about both so your both wrong and right and yet they keep saying there right over the other.

Im a thiest
A theist is someone who believes that there is "something out there", i.e. a creative force behind the universe.

Opinion: All athiests are troll's.
There are 400+ - billion stars in this galixie and 5+ - billion earthlike planets.
There are over 170 billion galixies.
multiverse if true means theres more then 1 universe.
White holes are said to actualy be doorways to Different universes.
who's to say a alien race created a white hole and then in turn it created a universe? Does that make them a god?

God is most often conceived of as the supernatural creator and overseer of the universe.

In turn if humans created there own universe they in turn are gods.
So athiest's are wrong to say there is no god.

Last edited:
To brendan isn't that an agnostic in a sense?

On topic... Darkstar has a point.

I didn't read his post but agnostic means, in my words (I claim to be agnostic) "Believing in the possibility of a higher power, but also believing that no religions, writing, teaching, or idea on earth can actually embrace the true nature of that higher power"

Yeah that's what he said but in other words. It's like you know something is there but you don't know what is there. A seeing is believing kind of thing.

Ok heres what they all mean and im not a agnostic im a thiest.

Polytheism = Belief in multiple gods
Monotheism = Belief in one god
Atheism = Belief in no god
Theist= one who believes in some type of God
Agnostic= a person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God (but does not deny that God might exist)

Last edited:
atheism to me is the same as christianity one thinks there is a 1 and true only god and the other does not think theres a god..
Well theres no proof about both so your both wrong and right and yet they keep saying there right over the other.

Im a thiest
A theist is someone who believes that there is "something out there", i.e. a creative force behind the universe.

Opinion: All athiests are troll's.
There are 400+ - billion stars in this galixie and 5+ - billion earthlike planets.
There are over 170 billion galixies.
multiverse if true means theres more then 1 universe.
White holes are said to actualy be doorways to Different universes.
who's to say a alien race created a white hole and then in turn it created a universe? Does that make them a god?

God is most often conceived of as the supernatural creator and overseer of the universe.

In turn if humans created there own universe they in turn are gods.
So athiest's are wrong to say there is no god.

"Something out there", thats really vague :p

But ye, I believe that aswell, I believe there is something out there, but it will not nor can effect us in any way possible.
You have to believe there is something if you use common sence.
How could the big bang 13,7 billion years ago just have happened?
There must have been some sort of action > reaction.

IMO it can be that there was a universe before this one, which imploded (either a big rip or a big crunch) and that energy caused the big bang again OR we are some sort of child of another universe in a neverending cyclus of universes, also known as multiverses.

But then if you keep thinking, what created the very first "mother" universe? then you can hop back to some sort of god figure.

But as I said, time and space are just way to big for human understanding to probably ever find out.
Would be funny to see how the other civilizations are doing in other universes/dimensions, and to find out who or what lives/happens in the 11 dimension of reality.

As long as I have a great opinion about your person (@OP), I have to tell you this
s.jpg

If you need gods to explain Earth, what do you need to explain Gods?

If you say they are unexplainable, or they came from nowhere, what is so stupid about assuming that same about Earth?

Maybe some of you religious people should read some books. The big bang theory was not random. According to the theory along with Einstein and Stephen Hawkings state, When you trace the outward movement of the galaxies you notice that it goes in a curved umbrella kind of shape. Also though that it did not start with the big bang but that it is only a cycle of contracting and then expaning. So the big bang may have been the start of the universe as we know it now but this could only be one cycle that will end to make way for a new cycle.

Just thought I would add that some theories that traced the movement of the galaxies backwards using several algorithms and mathematical models should that when the inverse didn't meet at one point but rather just slingshoted past each other with few
collisions taking place.

Maybe some of you religious people should read some books. The big bang theory was not random. According to the theory along with Einstein and Stephen Hawkings state, When you trace the outward movement of the galaxies you notice that it goes in a curved umbrella kind of shape. Also though that it did not start with the big bang but that it is only a cycle of contracting and then expaning. So the big bang may have been the start of the universe as we know it now but this could only be one cycle that will end to make way for a new cycle.

Just thought I would add that some theories that traced the movement of the galaxies backwards using several algorithms and mathematical models should that when the inverse didn't meet at one point but rather just slingshoted past each other with few
collisions taking place.

Yes, i absolutely agree with you, except the big bang theory has not yet been solved. I beleive that there MAY be a god, But i am still sure that he did not create the world we live in today. Nothing explains how dinosaurs were put onto this earth and they came before "Adam And Eve" so i also beleive that all this "bullshit" that god created the world is stupid

Atheism is a religion too. For instance, the buddists don't believe in any gods. An atheistic religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back