• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone just say parallel universes. You deserve to be shot because that is the dumbest theory anyone ever thought up.

Syntax it's not really a cop out for some that really believe it's true. For a lot of people though I think it should be looked at different because they just repeat what there parents tell them and then act in a completely different way afterwards.

And flaite we don't need some old smelly guy to make us feel comfortable because we understand that the end is the end and one day all people meet it.

Please take your idiocy elsewhere. Some people are trying to form a coherent discussion here, which you are obviously not contributing to at all.

Contributing in what? LOL i just said my opinion..

Last edited:
Did someone just say parallel universes. You deserve to be shot because that is the dumbest theory anyone ever thought up.

Syntax it's not really a cop out for some that really believe it's true. For a lot of people though I think it should be looked at different because they just repeat what there parents tell them and then act in a completely different way afterwards.

And flaite we don't need some old smelly guy to make us feel comfortable because we understand that the end is the end and one day all people meet it.

im not refering only to death...
just an exaMple, some dudes brother is sick and he can't do anything about it, then he prays and feels hope, same goes for the sick brother.. it does work sometimes

Well I'm not a pussy and I don't need to rely on some supposedly all powerful being.

Quantum mechanics actually theorizes multiple dimensions, and some say what makes these possible is the fact that there was many others "clusters" of matter and anti matter, where no laws of physics applied, or even existed. Our universe was created by one of these exploding (scientists say. "The big bang"), and some believe an unimaginable number of others could have done the same. So many in fact, that one was made replicating the exact behavior and time line of our own universe, with the exception of a change for every single possible outcome of every single event. This is reffed to as the fifth dimension, or the dimension of probability. I've written on it:

From The Confines Of My Mind: Theory Of Relative Memory, Part 1: The Fifth-Dimension

I read an article that talked about Einstein's theory on parallel universes. He said that since the universe is constantly expanding and is only to a certain size it is possible that there could by multiple universes were everything is a possibility in one of them. So for every reaction to a single action there is a universe were that action take place. But when you get deep into thinking about it you realize how silly it sounds because that would be a sh*t load of universes.

Like this
bigbang_multiverse.jpg

But when you get deep into thinking about it you realize how silly it sounds because that would be a sh*t load of universes.

Its asinine to say that "a shit load of universes" is silly.

How is it? If there is a universe for every single possible outcome of an action then there would be an almost infinite number of possible universes and that is the best way to get that point across.

How is it? If there is a universe for every single possible outcome of an action then there would be an almost infinite number of possible universes and that is the best way to get that point across.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Almost infinite."

How can something be "almost never ending"?

Either something is finite, or its infinite, those two things are completely opposite.

I think the words you were looking for is "a very large value"

And the terms for that "almost infinite number" is called the uncertainty principal.

Uncertainty principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure its a lot more complex since that principal would need to be applied to every situation which ever occurred in order to present the correct number, but it can in fact equate to what you reffered to as "almost infinite"

I read an article that talked about Einstein's theory on parallel universes. He said that since the universe is constantly expanding and is only to a certain size it is possible that there could by multiple universes were everything is a possibility in one of them. So for every reaction to a single action there is a universe were that action take place. But when you get deep into thinking about it you realize how silly it sounds because that would be a sh*t load of universes.

Like this
bigbang_multiverse.jpg

What is the universe expanding into? Spacetime is being made, this means there must_be_another "thing" into what the universe is expanding in to.

Also, just like your pic, everyone describes universes as a bubble, but actually a universe would look like an anvil or some asymmetric structure.

I don't really get the - every universe has his own storyline on an event, simple because multiverses can not interfere with eachother in any way possible.
The multiverses might have alot of other civilazations though, and maybe even other rules of physics.

YouTube - What is the Universe Expanding Into?

Dark when you are on a forum for 12 year olds you can't possible expect them all to understand the fact that according to this principle there is a universe for every possible outcome of every situation so just typing this you would have to account for every spelling mistake that I could have made so just in itself would be a few million universes to account for every mistake. Although the universe could be the same ones that are were you make your mistake it doesn't really sound like a true though.

I'm not saying there isn't universes that are parallel to ours. I'm just saying that I don't think there are as many as Einstein explained because that just sounds unbelievable to me. It's just my opinion and I'm not saying I am right so why are you acting like I did?

@Kingdanny... There made into spheres so people can tell the difference between the separate universes. It's simply to show that there is more then one and that they are the same as each others but are clearly defined and separated from the other universes.

But you say every possible outcome is in 1 universe, why is this?

As I said, all the universes are seperated from eachother, they have no connection nor is it possible to go from 1 to another.
I just dont get the science fictional idea behind this. :p

But you say every possible outcome is in 1 universe, why is this?

As I said, all the universes are seperated from eachother, they have no connection nor is it possible to go from 1 to another.
I just dont get the science fictional idea behind this. :p

Because two different things can't happen at the same time in one universe. It's not possible because you can't be in two places at once. Well you can if you could travel backwards in time but that's the only way.

And your second statement is basically a shorter version of what I said.

Yes, but who tells you what actually is in these other universes, scientist believe most of them (they can be 2 or 3, or 578827858927) contain only energy and anti-matter.

However, alot will also have mass, but what makes you think they are in the form of stars, gas and hydrogen? They might have complete other elements and completely different physic laws then here in ours.
I really doubt there is a universe which looks like ours we live in today.

Saying that there are 2 (or more) universes, No. I'm sorry. We can't say that. We only know that there is 1 universe, nothing else. Okay? We have not observed any other universe and unless we observe any other universe, it's not science. When we discover another universe, then, it's science. We can't just say there are kazillions of universes without a shred of evidence of it. That's not science. That's propaganda bullshit and wishful thinking.

That's what I just said o_O You should learn to read before you post a response. I said that I doubt it would be true. Also your idea would be included in that idea because if there is a universe for every outcome then there would be universes where everything only developed into energy, was energy, or any other thing you could think of.

What I am talking about is a theory made by scientists. not my own ideas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(science)

Edit:And Barbyn I didn't see your post so you should read the first part too and stop being a noob.

Well this thread got boring. :|

Closed on authors request. (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back