• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to God (hehe) that you are joking... just because something is named a dragon doesn't mean its a fuckin dragon.

Komodo dragons are lizards, I find it a little wierd I have to say that, so I do hope you were joking. :p

Yes! Somebody who understands my stale humor! :thumbup:

Red

Yes, i absolutely agree with you, except the big bang theory has not yet been solved. I beleive that there MAY be a god, But i am still sure that he did not create the world we live in today. Nothing explains how dinosaurs were put onto this earth and they came before "Adam And Eve" so i also beleive that all this "bullshit" that god created the world is stupid

Adam and Eve never existed, but if you refer to them as the "first humans", thats really hard to tell, because we evolved from Monkeys, thus we might was some sort of "half human" by the time our bodies and brain gradually grow from the monkey.

And by the way, what are we now? We are human, but how can you be so sure that we still aren't a small part of a monkey? Look at our similarities. We are probably not done evolving yet.

You believe in something. You believe that the universe was created by big bang, but like religions lake the ability to prove god. You lake the ability to prove that with 100% certainty. And researchers into the matter lakes the ability to tell what happend before 10^−37 seconds after the bang.

By the way. It's also called the Big Bang Theory and builds upon the General Relativity theory. You can still raise questions with both of them in the same manner you can question religion.

I believe in something? Srly, I don't care, and I don't really believe in something. But I don't temporarily mind the solution "nothing" until we get a properly science way of solution.

I'll just leave this here

xg9onq.jpg

I've also archived a /b/ thread that just 404'd, check it out here:
http://92.240.35.8/

Please define "Energy". Molecules crashing together? food and water that works as the human fuel to make our brain focus and body regenerate and refresh itself? Electricity? Magnetism?

For all we know, we might just be an experiment for some mega-smart aliens who made us. If you want to refer to those aliens as "God" then go ahead. :p (Since maybe, they was the creation of our sun system and thus us). Not that it really matters.

=================
By the way, regarding this thread, I like these kind of discussions, we all have several opinions, and we aren't flamming each other like shit are we? :p I think its just an interesting discussion.

because we evolved from Monkeys, thus we might was some sort of "half human" by the time our bodies and brain gradually grow from the monkey.
No, humans did not "evolve from monkeys". That is a very ignorant thing to say.

We share a common ancestor with chimpanzees.

No, humans did not "evolve from monkeys". That is a very ignorant thing to say.

We share a common ancestor with chimpanzees.

monkeys/chimpanzees. Same shit :D

1)Cykotitan one more image from 4chan and you die. (Unless it's from /s/)
2)How the hell did you get records from the fbi?!

Also a funny fact from the bible. Adam and Eve got two suns, and one of them killed the other, yet the story goes on.

@All who belives that god exist:
I will laugh idiots when you die and see there's nothing there.

I believe in the M-theory, my God is the tenth dimension (all time lines of all the parallel universes of all the matter gathered into one point). Atleast it sounds like the closest thing you can get to a God.

I'm an atheist, and people saying what is on this image are so stupid. Watch some science documentally movie on youtube and you will know how does nothing made this.

Unfortunately, for god that goes the same, who created him? Magically appeared?

Nothing else to say, you just explained everything.
@All who belives that god exist:
I will laugh idiots when you die and see there's nothing there.

yhayayaahhahahahahhahaa

No one has proofs about god existance or non existance...
So.. that is a mistery..

if u want to believe go ahead..
if u don't go ahead..

u will know the truth when you die...

if you can't wait about god existance.. or non existance....

go suicide and u will know.
okithxbye

Last edited:
So.. that is a mistery..

if u don't go ahead..

okithxbye

Define "God"?

I think there is "something" since if you keep looking back, there simple can't just be a big bang, or even further back.... those multiverses or parallel universes must have started out of something.

One theory is that some sort of almighty power, I call him "God", he started it all, time, spacetime and atoms, over an un-understandeble amount of time this matter was compressed into a really small area OR over a massive amount of space, this pulled the trigger and it created the big bang of the first universe.

Since we are never able to see universes in other dimensions we could be universe # 1, or universe # 2 or even universe # 723871247887954.

Kinda funny to see that our universe is 13,7 billion years old.
A universe can survive for a few trillion years.
At an age of 13.7 billion, it's not even 1% old yet.

Just an example to see how BIG everything realy is :p

Define "God"?

I think there is "something" since if you keep looking back, there simple can't just be a big bang, or even further back.... those multiverses or parallel universes must have started out of something.

One theory is that some sort of almighty power, I call him "God", he started it all, time, spacetime and atoms, over an un-understandeble amount of time this matter was compressed into a really small area OR over a massive amount of space, this pulled the trigger and it created the big bang of the first universe.

Since we are never able to see universes in other dimensions we could be universe # 1, or universe # 2 or even universe # 723871247887954.

A universe can survive for a few trillion years.
At an age of 13.7 billion, it's not even 1% old yet.

Just an example to see how BIG everything realy is :p

yea thats probably the most probable thing that could have happend

Define "God"?

Here's your definition...

not funny sorry :/

and i repeat!

So.. that is a mistery..

if u don't go ahead..

okithxbye

Atleast god gives hope and positive energy when there's no logical solution for something, you atheists will always lack that :)

Some people resort to striving to find the solution even when there is currently no logical solution. Religion is just a cop out.

So.. that is a mistery..

if u don't go ahead..

okithxbye
Please take your idiocy elsewhere. Some people are trying to form a coherent discussion here, which you are obviously not contributing to at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back