• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ath'erion Project

Reaction score
The Ath'erion Project

Hello OTLanders!
For the past weeks I've been developing a personal project, which I named Ath'erion. In this thread I'll explain more about this project and the available positions to form a team.

The newly created character will begin in the city of Rogath, founded beyond the mountains way north. The server rates will be low, I'm talking about x5 or maybe x10 for experience. Probably skills will have the same percentage as the experience. The loot rate will be of x2 and may vary during events. There is no story-line whatsoever for this project, but there will be quests that will unveil new lands and mysteries. A VIP system will also be available for those who wish to donate for keeping the server running as well as donation items. More information will be announced as project grows.

For this project to prosper, it'll require the skills of talented mappers, a scripter and maybe a web-designer. I'll be currently requesting for 2 mappers, a scripter and a possible web-designer. If interested in any of the positions please leave a post with an application form or PM me.

Now I'll show you some parts mapped by me. :peace:

Spawn Entrance
3kshar.png

Desert City
t21kwz.png

Graveyard/Tomb
rjg2hq.png

zqnwhz.png

Jungle
kss0sh.png

btj32s.png

Orc Encampment
warjbj.png

j6h328.png

More to be showed later.. :$

So now you know some stuff about my project. If interested in joining contact me.

Last edited:
I can see that you started ur own project. ;) That's cool. I wish you the best... Let me know when finish, I'd like to take a look to this map ingame.

If there's nobody to help, this project will be finished by me in maybe 2 more weeks. I know you are in the Perseverance Project, but if you wish to help, you'll recieve benefits in-game when it gets online. ;) Thanks for the wishes. :p

I'd love to help, but I don't have enough time fo carry the Perseverance, social life, school, homework and this new project. :/ Noup, I can't. :p Maybe sometime I could make something and give it to u and see if u want it. :9

haha, cute small beach pic ^^
you're jungle is too plain though, and is missing some parts to the bamboo trees/plants
also your orc camp.. it doesnt look very orcish.. parece demasiado limpio y natural. orc camps are supposed to be made by them, hence clearing the nature they hate so much, if you get me. (take lord of the rings as an example, if you've seen the movies. Isengard(?), where sauromuan(?) lives, has all the trees cut down~ i'm not saying to remove all the trees ofc, just make it look like they kinda forced a camp build and cleared the area, so now its like dirty and more... brutish

Your detailing(at least in the first pics.) is poor. Try to add a bit more so that it doesn't look that empty.

Thanks for the comments guys. :peace:

@XanZ, I map RPG and I don't like to spam details. It makes it look better in the map editor, but in-game sometimes looks crappy.

I love the nomads place. :O
Although I have a recomendation that I'm going to post in spanish. :p
EN las escaleras, el borde de la arena trata de invertirlo carnal, o sea en lugar de que esté hundido, que esté hacia alto, chance y se vé mejor, intentalo y lo enseñas. :9

It looks like this now. Does it look better?

x6frde.png

and..
69nt5j.png

I didn't like the second much. I'll edit later.

Last edited:
My nomads' spawn, revamped by Magnetico :thumbup: Thanks mate!
hghnqr.png

nx30st.png

Note: Those new nomads sold their turbans :p

Back