• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

attribute maxHitPoints, maxManaPoints and soulPoints

huhuhuhu

Reaction score
Hello! Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but i'm testing a lot about OT and I find the attributes to items, after testing few I see that someone don't have a description in-game:
  • maxHitPoints
  • maxHitPointsPercent
  • maxManaPoints
  • maxManaPointsPercent
  • soulPoints
  • soulPointsPercent

There's is a way to put those with his own description? like the rest? or those have one and I miss something xD?

PS; And yes, registred in movement.xml and work in-game, only don't have a description like "faster regeneration", "speed+", etc.

not, I dont mean that description.

Example:
If you use
<attribute key="absorbPercentAll" value="5" />

In game will look like:
You see a ring (Arm:2, protection all +5%).

But, when you use:
<attribute key="maxHitPoints" value="5" />
You see a ring (Arm:2).

The ring give you the extra 5hp, but don't have a description, I think this is C++ relate, but i don't know how to give his own description something like:
You see a ring (Arm:2, Health + 5). and so on.

What you need to do, is for each item that has the extra feautre.. Is manually write it in the description.. so

Using your example:

If you use
XML:
<attribute key="absorbPercentAll" value="5" />

In game will look like:
XML:
You see a ring (Arm:2, protection all +5%).

Make it so it has this also
XML:
<attribute key="description" value="Protection All +5%"/>

Just edit the description according to what you add..

Tompan was correct what he said, but he didn't explain.

mitch4ll thanks for you help but you're wrong description is only for the text above the def/atribute of item, so this will look something like: you see a ring (arm: 1). Health +450. It weighs 0.80 oz.

The health part is the 'description' dont work as the others attributes =/

I've give a look to item.cpp and I can't even find the soul, hp o mana part even that I dont know how to program in c++ (or any other language), well thanks anyway, I guess is better to drop this request.

Back