• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Aura Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to change the aura placement to be the highest object on the player [higher than wings,mount,outfit,addons] because currently it looks like this
1629512501458.png

while auras should look like this
[Image: unknown.png]

PS : i got both those auras and both are under the player so i guess nothing to do through OBJ builder

im using otcv8 & wings / aura system by otcv8

Do you have over 20k sprites to spare?
PM if he got it 😉

Jokes aside, what do people expect. Ofcourse you can ask owner to not steal. But it's okay for you to steal with your other hand?
Post automatically merged:

Next time PM the OP, since we going off topic. Also i've used other servers sprites as placeholder. But I state on the images that they are placeholder. Just to be fair

1629605631855.png

I bought them from this spriter, he told me they are ready made sprites [that he made], and he told me they can't be copyrighted so i liked them and bought them i never played shadowrealm so idk thing their, shadow realm is a known server, im not that idiot to share their auras if they are stolen..

I've had troubles with Atlas in the past aswell, not personally but he tried to sell stolen sprites to a friend of mine..
think it was leshrot's sprites if im not wrong, just take care when buying from him :)

if you want more info, PM me.

Those sprites are exclusive from Shadow Realm, made by @Leshrot, there is no valid excuse to have stolen content in your spr, even if its for testing.

We kindly ask you to remove them asap. @Shadow_
I just saw it, relax cause i already showed i bought them, at-least proof that those aura's are bought exclusive to you from somebody else [not: atlas] and i will make a dispute and find somebody else to do it, just doesn't want to rig the deal without a proof they are execlusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back