• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 7.4 - Stone flooring is on top of stack

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Anyone knows how I can make the Stone Flooring not stack on the top of items in the game?
In the map editor it looks fine, but in game it looks bugged.

I checked with item editor and in items.xml and didn't see any attribute to be on top or anything like that.
So how can I do that? Otherwise, I will have to just remove them.

1569765982200.png

In game (on top of the stone):
1569766032875.png

1569767089477.png

1569767109919.png

Last edited:
It is like that in 7.4 client. There is however a solution for grass, there are ground items that has grass and that stone border in a single sprite. They are some ids before the regular stone borders.

It is like that in 7.4 client. There is however a solution for grass, there are ground items that has grass and that stone border in a single sprite. They are some ids before the regular stone borders.

I will check that out. Thanks.

But I wonder why the campfire is working fine though. I even tried adding new campfires and stone edges. But each time I did; the campfire is on top as it should be. But when it comes to the big stones it just won't work. Same with mountains.

Also:
Dude... you just gave me a few good ideas. I will make my own sprites (tile+stone combined). For all types of grounds. Grass, snow, mountain, desert, and more. That is a much better solution.

Since you are not bound to use the orginial set of sprites/items you're probably better off changing the top order on the stone borders in your dat file.

I cannot tell you what the order should be, but perhaps you can look at a 7.6 dat file where the borders doesn't end up on top and then just mimic the properties to your own dat file. This way you won't need to create new items for every ground tile you want to have a stone border at.

Back