• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avesta 76 problem.

Maximiko

Reaction score
Hello partners,

I hope you can help me in this problem that i can not solve. My problem is with the (loss_experience) In the config.lua I only have to lose 8%,
67ca3ecc707343c0aea4a4bfe9b8c21f.png

however in the default database comes a 10% and I do not know where it takes that value help please!
c72644e0ff944da1b30e52fcb3904853.png

I tried to edit the default value in the database, but only edit it until the character dies.
"Avesta by Rodrigo (Nottinghster)"

Solution
Check if your server have this file:
data/server_systems/bless_system.lua

If yes, search for:
Code:
if isPromoted(cid) == TRUE then
deathlossvalue = 6
else
deathlossvalue = 8
end

You can change here the deathloss value, after change here, you will need to change the deathloss value of all created players on phpMyAdmin, because changing here, will change only the characters that WILL be created, not the already created characters.
Check if your server have this file:
data/server_systems/bless_system.lua

If yes, search for:
Code:
if isPromoted(cid) == TRUE then
deathlossvalue = 6
else
deathlossvalue = 8
end

You can change here the deathloss value, after change here, you will need to change the deathloss value of all created players on phpMyAdmin, because changing here, will change only the characters that WILL be created, not the already created characters.

Solution
Back