• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua #b <- why can my players use it?

Omen

Reaction score
I cant find the #b command in the commands, talkactions, or movements xml (depereate check here) yet all my acctype1 group 1 players can #b, how can I change this without having to go buy a $300 compiler? im using TFS02.14

I cant find the #b command in the commands, talkactions, or movements xml (depereate check here) yet all my acctype1 group 1 players can #b, how can I change this without having to go buy a $300 compiler? im using TFS02.14

In your sql database, go to groups, copy the flags of the player group, go to this website Player flags, paste the flags at the bottom and hit update. This will tell you if players can broadcast, if so then just uncheck Can Broadcast, copy the new flags at the bottom and replace the one in your database.

If that's not the problem, make sure in commands.xml that the acctype to broadcast is set above your player id in your groups table in your sql database. Then make sure your players accounts and players types are set to the player id.

Jo3

Or maybe try: "/bc Bla Bla" xD?

That happened to me.
(If you're using Alpha's versions)

And you need to change your Group ID to 6.

This is now of access :).

And if you refer that you dont find that command, well as far as I know, that command doesnt exist in commands list. It's a just invisible but usable.

Or maybe try: "/bc Bla Bla" xD?

That happened to me.
(If you're using Alpha's versions)

And you need to change your Group ID to 6.

This is now of access :).

And if you refer that you dont find that command, well as far as I know, that command doesnt exist in commands list. It's a just invisible but usable.

He meant that all his players can broadcast, and he wants to know why it's doing that and how to fix it.

Jo3

Back