• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Babilonia block sea serpent cave

komar22

Reaction score
Babilonia The Knight block enter to sea serpent cave -.- and after my words "leave or enter" i got 0 answer

So what he post said? U have 3 pair softs + on screen i can see that u already prepare for botting there for 2 days so he should let u come and get crowded? Realy? I prefer to block than let you get in there and gain 50% less exp cuz all what u want is to bot there over 2 days. GET A LIFE DUDE if u don't like it go manual on hive sure thing.

The place where is that guy there's protection zone so you can use spaw.

So what he post said? U have 3 pair softs + on screen i can see that u already prepare for botting there for 2 days so he should let u come and get crowded? Realy? I prefer to block than let you get in there and gain 50% less exp cuz all what u want is to bot there over 2 days. GET A LIFE DUDE if u don't like it go manual on hive sure thing.

Well said.

Back