• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus.net "Staff Corruption"

Status
Not open for further replies.

saul goodman

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I wanted to bring the light on the corruption of this ot and especially their admin "Vallais".
to be honest our team enjoyed playing this ot long years ago but since 2019 it has been our warm house because of our team friendship.
since 2019 our team has been created and day after day more people are going and coming but always when people come they still find their friends.
the server right now is completely "pay to win".
we are dominating the server with our team when it comes to War & pvp arenas, sometimes we win sometimes we loss but in the end it's always our team taking over.
I think some people here already know our old team members like "lokalny - flawless - vingy - mozani - toke -ammar - malvina " etc...
they are loyal and always help their teammates.
I will proof everything but first, read the following carefully.
1. Enemy team consists of the top 1 level on the server which is "Donating money to the server owner"
2. most players of the enemy team are repeatedly breaking the rules without any punishment from the staff members side.
3. our reports are never considered or taken seriously " In the opposite direction when the enemy team reports us we get instant bans".
4. all our reports & posts on the server forum "always get deleted" without a known reason.
last month we were trying to exp at different places as TeamHunt but enemies always come on noob chars to destroy our Exp we also deal with that "it's Pvp server" so no worries because this makes the fun begin.
but when the enemy team hunts they block the entrance of the spots with their noob chars to let their team get exp "Many times we broke this defense but it's not the issue".
when we tried to do the same for our team members so they can hunt and get more exp, the GMs ban our team instantly for breaking the rules under the reason of "disturbing the gameplay".
it's PVP server, right?
the enemy team has repeatedly blocked the entrance of the hunt spots like "Soulwar & library " etc... , and the GMs never do any kind of punishment for them.
why? maybe because the top 1 level who donates to the server is hunting at that spot and these players blocking for him.
Note: we asked the staff members many times what is wrong with our reports but they always ignore/ban our team on the forum or server discord.
well, this happened again yesterday, and since the enemy team already blocking the entrance of the spots so we will do the same as they do "some ek chars and 1 or 2 druids to heal them if needed".
but we were surprised by "instant ban for our team members who block the spot entrance" which as I remember it's always by "GM Vallais".
and when our team members write a post or complaint on the forum " they get banned on the forum and also extend their in-game ban days".
After all, most of our team players decided to leave the server since there is no Fair actions from the GM's side.
one more thing I want to add
this top 1 level on Gunzodus server was in-game permanently banned because he repeatedly breaks the rules & making illegal trades but of course, after he paid enough to the server owner he got unbanned + full protection with his team against any other team.
I will provide screenshots of the ban period & reason before/after.
also, some other screenshots prove my points, note that max files to attach are 5 so I uploaded the rest via gyazo.

1. Enemy team blocking the entrance of the Soulwar Quest.
1692524352219.jpeg
2nd ss
1692524380020.jpeg

2. our team members who got instantly banned after the enemy report.
1692524679629.png
3. when our team member "Flawless" posted on the server Forum.
1692524753380.jpeg
4. post got deleted from the forum.
1692524815644.jpeg
5. GM Vallais decided to extend the punishment period and added 6 more days for "Flawless" who posted on the forum after he changed the reason to "spreading false info/destroying server morale".

6. after few minutes GM Vallais decided to extend the punishment period for the whole banned team members & also changes the reason to be "spreading false info/destroying server morale".
7. permanent ban for the top 1 player as u can see, which was already unbanned after 2 weeks "after he paid".
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/17f01d92962e3eaedb70bfd5b661fdcf)

In the end, I would say we really enjoyed playing that OT, but nothing last forever.
Thanks to all our brothers who made this journey always full of fun.

#Update 1
after I posted this within 12 minutes the ban has been extended to a Permanent ban .

Last edited:
You were banned on our server for one day (which is supposed to be min. 2 days usually) for rule-breaking violations which are described on our website here. You exactly knew about this rule since your team has been punished for doing such already before.
We have never been on anyone's side or didn't even care of what team is fighting who, what you guys are doing in-game is just on your own, donations are fully voluntary and we are not tracking them whoever makes them, has nothing to do with a game-play.

The entrance of the Soul War quest has been already re-worked so you or anyone else won't block this spot annoyingly anymore.
If your reports are being deleted means you are not reporting them right, which means, not adding any proof like video, gif, or even players' names and such.

As you have described this topic as "corruption" and not brought single proof of any corruption on our servers, I would consider this post as pure conspiracy, nothing that we would pay attention to anymore about. We are not surprised about your instant gossip on 2 posts and 2 hours ago made account, that happened so many times before and will happen even more in the future for sure.
Have a good game elsewhere but not on our servers.

You were banned on our server for one day (which is supposed to be min. 2 days usually) for rule-breaking violations which are described on our website here. You exactly knew about this rule since your team has been punished for doing such already before.
We have never been on anyone's side or didn't even care of what team is fighting who, what you guys are doing in-game is just on your own, donations are fully voluntary and we are not tracking them whoever makes them, has nothing to do with a game-play.

The entrance of the Soul War quest has been already re-worked so you or anyone else won't block this spot annoyingly anymore.
If your reports are being deleted means you are not reporting them right, which means, not adding any proof like video, gif, or even players' names and such.

As you have described this topic as "corruption" and not brought single proof of any corruption on our servers, I would consider this post as pure conspiracy, nothing that we would pay attention to anymore about. We are not surprised about your instant gossip on 2 posts and 2 hours ago made account, that happened so many times before and will happen even more in the future for sure.
Did u see the post ? Xddd this guy it's a big joke

ELVO
No one need to be smart to understand something, but I will explain u, if one side doing something and not getting ban, and another side gonna do the same think they getting ban, what u gonna say now ? Another stupid explanation? We gonna quit all of us then u going to see who win :)

ELVO
No one need to be smart to understand something, but I will explain u, if one side doing something and not getting ban, and another side gonna do the same think they getting ban, what u gonna say now ? Another stupid explanation? We gonna quit all of us then u going to see who win :)
We are always punishing everyone that breaks the rules no matter what "side" or how you call it he's (we don't even know what sides you have it's not a server issue that we would watch to), but to explain to you things more clearly, we cannot be online 24 hours a day and punish everyone, not any game can do that tho, the time when we are online and we can catch such a rule-breaking we always punish anyone who does it, no matter donations of course tho.

Funny is that no matter what "side" or "team" is getting punished, the other "side/team" will start instantly gossiping the way you do now, creating one post accounts and spreading false information is quite usual.

I'm not going to pay attention anymore to this, gossip about each other wherever you can hope you enjoy it.

We are always punishing everyone that breaks the rules no matter what "side" or how you call it he's (we don't even know what sides you have it's not a server issue that we would watch to), but to explain to you things more clearly, we cannot be online 24 hours a day and punish everyone, not any game can do that tho, the time when we are online and we can catch such a rule-breaking we always punish anyone who does it, no matter donations of course tho.

Funny is that no matter what "side" or "team" is getting punished, the other "side/team" will start instantly gossiping the way you do now, creating one post account and spreading false information is quite usual.
Nobody is going to play ur corrupted server anymore, hope Jabol payed you enough.

bruh there is no discuss here. Jabol donate server as crazy boy (I know him personally) and he will nevert get banned. I'm "seasonal" ezodus/gunzodus player and I saw, "Jabol" and his TOP characters were banned PERMANENTLY alredy (what I seen) 2 times. Few more months and only Jabol will play ezodus :)

Funny is that no matter what "side" or "team" is getting punished, the other "side/team" will start instantly gossiping the way you do now, creating one post accounts and spreading false information is quite usual.

I'm not going to pay attention anymore to this, gossip about each other wherever you can hope you enjoy it.
Do you really believe what u say? You looks like small kid who cant even lie
And yours servers will be down soon bcz of ur support team that ignore other teams if you really want truth u should think well what had happen and what u did

" The entrance of the Soul War quest has been already re-worked so you or anyone else won't block this spot annoyingly anymore.
If your reports are being deleted means you are not reporting them right, which means, not adding any proof like video, gif, or even players' names and such. "

say no more MR VALLAIS
Post automatically merged:

aha punishing everyone ? like this way you punished wielki/fast boi?

Last edited:

Hello Mr. Vallais aka @ellvo

You have the courage of telling people that their reports without any proof are being deleted? Give me the proof behind your actions in following situations:

Situation 1:
Give me the proof why you changed my ban from a week to permanent? I didn't even make this post and you still changed my ban to permanent one.

Situation 2: (Give me proof of VPN Abuse)
You banned us on Ixodus.net for VPN Abuse as screenshot shows here

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/73219b8dfe50abea327d9ed5659e1a47)

Please send me proofs for those situations.

And then afterwards we asked you to explain the banishment to us, is it cus we were blocking a respawn or cus it's VPN abuse, and you answered:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8ab5ec7e5e97dbd36a14ba9bc25c3e95)

You completely ignored the question "is it illegal to block if it's 2 diff people" and answered that it's VPN, which made us think it's legal to block so we blocked library entrance on Ixodus for our team member to exp inside, since there was 6 noob chars trying to make him RS while botting (that's more disturbing gameplay than blocking entrance with skulled chars which can be killed easily)

And you banned us again for the same reason VPN abuse (without any proof, even tho we asked for it multiple times, you ignored us completely).

Since you were ignoring us and just unfairly handing out the punishments, we decided to send msg to owner of Gunzodus.net aka Gunz about why are we accused of abusing VPN if it's different people from different countries (Norway, Poland, Croatia, etc)

1b98abfbdd5530cdf3a416106c867e6d.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/1b98abfbdd5530cdf3a416106c867e6d)

As the evidence shows, you banned us twice for VPN abuse, when we ask you to cover your actions you change the story to "disturbing gameplay"

And us (old players on your server) we knew only your old rule which was "you can block the spawns in PVP situation (if people can kill you) as long as you don't have MC inside that you are botting/exping with"

And I have your words right here, which are confirmation to what I just wrote:

And when we asked you to clarify the situation to us (via Forum post), you deleted the post on your Forum and banned us, which is the normal "procedure" for you.

This was the unfair punishments on last edition of Ixodus.net

And now about latest actions on Gunzodus.net

As the first post in this thread says, there are many screenshots of enemies blocking Soul War Quest to Exp inside with their main chars, there were no actions taken against them:

Proof - First Situation - Enemies Blocking Soul War:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8e30597917b13e2e171c55355af6a74a)

Proof - Second Situation - Enemies Blocking Soul War:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/82ec9668e4e53cdbd6e1a6b6882944cc)

Many people from our team tried to report it to Gunzodus Admins (Vallais/Ellvo, Lucifall/Havoc and Gunz) via Forum (private and public posts), Discord, in-game reports (ctrl+Z) and so on...

Every post got deleted or totally ignored as the proof shows here:

You will tell us that none of the admins could do something about it? Pure bullshit if you ask me.

When enemies reported us, as the screenshots prove from @saul goodman you banned us in 10 min or so, then few days later enemies were blocking Soul War Quest for 2-3 days and no punishment at all, we tried it again and got banned in 30 min.

You gonna provide some evidence behind your words @ellvo or is it only words and nothing else (just to save your reputation and to avoid losing players)

If you let me share this post on your Forum, trust me it will have a lot of Likes 👍 not only from our team, from neutrals too and I believe from enemy team as well.
But if I try this on your Forum, it will end up like this:
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/16919ba5b8bba59b598ddf8467b94e3d)

Just ask yourselves following questions:

1. How many times have you been unfairly banned by Vallais?
2. How many times did Vallais ignore you when you asked for explaination behind his actions?
3. How many times did Vallais ignore your post on Gunzodus Forum or just deleted it without saying anything?

If you find yourself among these mentioned questions just 👍

You canno't accept constructive criticism mr. @ellvo

For your information "Constructive criticism is a type of feedback that offers specific and actionable advice to help employees to improve. It should be clear and direct and include the practical steps an employee can take moving forward."

To constructive criticism you react in a bad manner, you take it as "spreading fake info" and you hand out unfair punishments.

I don't want to be unbanned, so don't look at this post as "seeking for unban", I just want to show the evidence to everyone and to prove that actions from @ellvo were unfair and without any evidence from his side.

To conclude:
I am the player who was supporting your server for the longest period, I even played on your servers back in 2014-2015 but now it's time to say ciao bella and it's the end due to your unfair actions and your behaviour towards your players.
Gunzodus community knows you Vallais and how you deal with reports which is mostly just delete the post or totally ignore it, I am sure many neutrals who are not part of PVP on Gunzodus.net would agree with this, but I bet you won't let me share this post on your Forum cus too many people would support it and you would realize how wrong you are in this situation, you provide to us nothing besides the words (once again, which are just to save your reputation and to avoid losing players). Don't try to act like you're perfect around here, cus check the evidence mentioned above. How you act on your Forum? When some player is right about something and you are wrong then you just totally ignore the post/delete it or even worse ban the player, your actions are beyond unfair.

With that being said, I would like to say, a big thank you to both enemy team and my team for a great time and fun we had all these years, I hope to see you guys elsewhere!

Sincerely Yours,
Flawless

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Vallais aka @ellvo

You have the courage of telling people that their reports without any proof are being deleted? Give me the proof behind following situations:

Situation 1:
So give me the proof why you changed my ban from a week to permanent? I didn't even make this post and you still changed my ban to permanent one.

Situation 2: (Give me proof of our VPN Abuse)
You banned us on Ixodus.net for VPN Abuse as screenshot shows here

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/73219b8dfe50abea327d9ed5659e1a47)

And then afterwards we asked you to explain the banishment to us, is it cus we were blocking a respawn or cus it's VPN abuse, and you answered:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8ab5ec7e5e97dbd36a14ba9bc25c3e95)

You completely ignored the question "is it illegal to block if it's 2 diff people" and answered that it's VPN, which made us think it's legal to block so we blocked library entrance on Ixodus for our team member to exp inside, since there was 6 noob chars trying to make him RS while botting (that's more disturbing gameplay than blocking entrance with skulled chars which can be killed easily)

And you banned us again for the same reason VPN abuse (without any proof, even tho we asked for it multiple times, you ignored us completely).

Since you were ignoring us and just unfairly handing out the punishments, we decided to send msg to owner of Gunzodus.net aka Gunz about why are we accused of abusing VPN if it's different people from different countries (Norway, Poland, Croatia, etc)

1b98abfbdd5530cdf3a416106c867e6d.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/1b98abfbdd5530cdf3a416106c867e6d)

As the evidence shows, you banned us twice for VPN abuse, when we ask you to cover your actions you change the story to "disturbing gameplay"

And us (old players on your server) we knew only your old rule which was "you can block the spawns in PVP situation (if people can kill you) as long as you don't have MC inside that you are botting/exping with"

And I have your words right here, which are confirmation to what I just wrote:

And when we asked you to clarify the situation to us (via Forum post), you deleted the post on your Forum and banned us, which is the normal "procedure" for you.

This was the unfair punishments on last edition of Ixodus.net

And now about latest actions on Gunzodus.net

As the first post in this thread says, there are many screenshots of enemies blocking Soul War Quest to Exp inside with their main chars, there were no actions taken against them:

Proof - First Situation - Enemies Blocking Soul War:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8e30597917b13e2e171c55355af6a74a)

Proof - Second Situation - Enemies Blocking Soul War:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/82ec9668e4e53cdbd6e1a6b6882944cc)

Many people from our team tried to report it to Gunzodus Admins (Vallais/Ellvo, Lucifall/Havoc and Gunz) via Forum (private and public posts), Discord, in-game reports (ctrl+Z) and so on...

Every post got deleted or totally ignored as the proof shows here:

You will tell us that none of the admins could do something about it? Pure bullshit if you ask me.

When enemies reported us, as the screenshots prove from @saul goodman you banned us in 10 min or so, then few days later enemies were blocking Soul War Quest for 2-3 days and no punishment at all, we tried it again and got banned in 30 min.

You gonna provide some evidence behind your words @ellvo or is it only words and nothing else (just to save your reputation and to avoid losing players)

If you let me share this post on your Forum, trust me it will have a lot of Likes 👍 not only from our team, from neutrals too and I believe from enemy team as well.
But if I try this on your Forum, it will end up like this:
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/16919ba5b8bba59b598ddf8467b94e3d)
You canno't accept constructive criticism mr. @ellvo

For your information "Constructive criticism is a type of feedback that offers specific and actionable advice to help employees to improve. It should be clear and direct and include the practical steps an employee can take moving forward."

To constructive criticism you react in a bad manner, you take it as "spreading fake info" and you hand out unfair punishments.

I don't want to be unbanned, so don't look at this post as "wanting to be unbanned", I just want to show the evidence to everyone and to prove that actions from @ellvo were unfair and without any evidence from his side.

To conclude:
I am the player who was supporting your server for the longest period, I even played on your servers back in 2014-2015 but now it's time to say ciao bella ciao and it's the end due to your unfair actions and your behaviour towards your players. Gunzodus community knows you Vallais and how you deal with reports which is mostly just delete the post or totally ignore it, I am sure many neutrals who are not part of PVP on Gunzodus.net would agree with this, but I bet you won't let me share this post on your Forum cus too many people would support it and you would see you are very wrong about this, you provide to us nothing besides the words (once again, which are just to save your reputation and to avoid losing players). Don't try to act like you're perfect around here, cus check the evidence mentioned above. How you act on your Forum? When some player is right and you are wrong then you just delete the post or totally ignore it, your actions are beyond unfair.

With that being said, I would like to say, a big thank you to both enemy team and my team for a great time and fun we had all these years, I hope to see you guys elsewhere!

Sincerely Yours,
Flawless
Idk why you guys trying to involve Jabol to this discussion while we were playing against ( and you was with Jabol in one team ) ... and you was the only one crying on forum to unban jabol and changing nicknames for Unban/free jabol ... So GM's gives him another chance ... and now you are asking why he is not perma banned? You forget your pills or whats wrong with you?

Iam not exping manually with them but HOW THE FUCK you can compare to block soulwar (with people from ours team) to exp inside against your team to block soulwar to put fucking FOLLOW MODE... you wanted to block it for botting afk in follow ( so breaking another rule ) while AGAIN you was the ones who cried about this follow exping when we started with it long time ago ...

YOU ARE FUCKING SICK with this @Flawless Tibia ... all this bans people are getting its becuase of your fucking cries ( follow exp, blocking respawns, blocking ways) is things which you were asking to punish and now you fucking crying that you get banned for that ....

#StartUseBrainFlawless
#FinallyFreeGugaFromAmphetamine
#SneakyCanSleepLonger

PS> thanks for amazing fights (we will just go on noobchars to kick them from server) xDDDDDDDD

Idk why you guys trying to involve Jabol to this discussion while we were playing against ( and you was with Jabol in one team ) ... and you was the only one crying on forum to unban jabol and changing nicknames for Unban/free jabol ... So GM's gives him another chance ... and now you are asking why he is not perma banned? You forget your pills or whats wrong with you?

Iam not exping manually with them but HOW THE FUCK you can compare to block soulwar (with people from ours team) to exp inside against your team to block soulwar to put fucking FOLLOW MODE... you wanted to block it for botting afk in follow ( so breaking another rule ) while AGAIN you was the ones who cried about this follow exping when we started with it long time ago ...

YOU ARE FUCKING SICK with this @Flawless Tibia ... all this bans people are getting its becuase of your fucking cries ( follow exp, blocking respawns, blocking ways) is things which you were asking to punish and now you fucking crying that you get banned for that ....

#StartUseBrainFlawless
#SneakyCanSleepLonger

PS> thanks for amazing fights (we will just go on noobchars to kick them from server) xDDDDDDDD
No One is asking you for your reply. You are the bigest scamer in gunzodus/ezodus/ixodus

Vallais,

You've been banning people on your free will, without any evidence, just an assumption.
Before it was illegal, to block the way with noobchars, you banned us all in library, for "VPN abuse" as you thought it was I guy mcing, while the truth was completely different. We were 6 guys from 4 different countries playing on each character.

@OT Community

GM Ellvo aka Vallais is a bully who thinks he knows all, knows everything the best, if you try to have an argument, you'll just receive instant ban for "spreading the fake info"
Unless you want to be power abused by him, I strongly recommend to avoid this server.

EDIT:
"Creating one post accounts"

I never had an account before here and from 3rd party perspective, my post maybe doesn't have value nor legitimacy, but what was written here is truth and we both know it.
All you say is lie, "we don't follow for 24h whos breaking the rules and whos not"
Kinda convenient to be active when our team are "breaking the rules" and when Jabol team does so, you suddenly have emergencies in real life, isn't it?

Kind Regards,
Kiperlana

Last edited:
@ellvo bring back old gunzodus, we want slugs, hills behemoths, folda deeplings please

#StartUseBrainFlawless
#SneakyCanSleepLonger

Loreq,

I can bet you encountered XY illogical decisions by Vallais. You might not agree with Flawless what he wrote on this particular matter, but defending Vallais for being innocent is just pure a$$licking.

Best Regards,
Kiperlana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back