• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus.net "Staff Corruption"

Status
Not open for further replies.
(After reading this jibberish I just couldn't help myself from making a forum account just to share this comment with you all, sorry not sorry.)

Isn't it funny how we for real have 30+ y/o dudes sitting here trying to defend people that reach out to GM's friends/family on facebook in a childish and highly unappropiate way because they got banned? I mean, is it that hard to live up to your sins? Dammit.
We are all human beings and noone is perfect, I can't even imagine all the bullshit server owners is taking on a daily basis. However, say what you want about this server, just remember that in the end that's all it is - A goddamn OT server.

And this "Flawless" guy should really try to let this go, leave it behind you and accept defeat. NGL, it really seems like you spent so much time living in the world of Tibia that you completely forgot about the real world, no I'm not talking about the world behind the borders of Thais, I'm talking about the real world where you interact with real people and not online "friends" or NPC's roaming the streets supplying you with random goods. Just a friendly tip to you mate :)

I'm not even surprised humanity (overall) hasn't gotten more far than this, makes me agree even more with Mr. Smith.

1695869906768.png

people that reach out to GM's friends/family on facebook in a childish and highly unappropiate way because they got banned?
I also wait for the message from random guy about person i didn't see for 15 years because he is "friend" on facebook to see that he stole 70 PLN
Didn't block anybody from private msg'es but he would be first one i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back