• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus.net "Staff Corruption"

Status
Not open for further replies.
d12a23744cae5a53448947203ec49366.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/d12a23744cae5a53448947203ec49366)

Any other requests?

Still I don't recommend playing on Gunzodus.net any longer due to Vallais's actions lately

It's very hard for me to post a proper opinion for this "issue" you experienced on our project because it's very basic and simple for this kind of drama.

Basically you accusing us that we do actions that would be actually against us. Our main goal is to run active, long-term Open-Tibia server for everyone (RPG & PvP) to enjoy. Of course there is every type of player - botters, speculative players, bug abusers, regular players, permanent rules breakers, war players and rpg players. I am not sure which category best suits you but what actually you try to do does not work anywhere in real life - I am gonna break a rule because someone else did and was not punished.

I cannot imagine that we deep-dive to the wide playerbase of the server and create a schema of players which must never be banned and those who must be banned. It would be time-consuming thing to do and would be of course against us at the end. What we would have from it? It's much more beneficial to spend time on something different and more important. I do not have any detailed information about your team and your "enemy" team which you think have immunity against ban. Based on information from Vallais there are some facts which should be considered:
  • "Enemy team" reports against rule breaking was way more advanced with proper evidence, videos, exact time, location etc.
  • Your team sent reports which was very hard to verify and check properly and actually could be faked
  • GMs are not in service 24/7 and even if proper evidence the rules breaker may not be always catched
  • The enemy team does not have empty Ban History as well and have been banned couple of times for similar rule breaking in the past

From my point of view I can declare that:
  • We do not make any differences between players or teams based on any factor
    [*]We never gave any benefits like "Guild Points" for teams that came to our server since the start of the server
  • Anybody is free to play and join other OTS when he's not happy

It's very hard for me to post a proper opinion for this "issue" you experienced on our project because it's very basic and simple for this kind of drama.

Basically you accusing us that we do actions that would be actually against us. Our main goal is to run active, long-term Open-Tibia server for everyone (RPG & PvP) to enjoy. Of course there is every type of player - botters, speculative players, bug abusers, regular players, permanent rules breakers, war players and rpg players. I am not sure which category best suits you but what actually you try to do does not work anywhere in real life - I am gonna break a rule because someone else did and was not punished.

I cannot imagine that we deep-dive to the wide playerbase of the server and create a schema of players which must never be banned and those who must be banned. It would be time-consuming thing to do and would be of course against us at the end. What we would have from it? It's much more beneficial to spend time on something different and more important. I do not have any detailed information about your team and your "enemy" team which you think have immunity against ban. Based on information from Vallais there are some facts which should be considered:
  • "Enemy team" reports against rule breaking was way more advanced with proper evidence, videos, exact time, location etc.
  • Your team sent reports which was very hard to verify and check properly and actually could be faked
  • GMs are not in service 24/7 and even if proper evidence the rules breaker may not be always catched
  • The enemy team does not have empty Ban History as well and have been banned couple of times for similar rule breaking in the past

[*]We never gave any benefits like "Guild Points" for teams that came to our server since the start of the server

Well, we spoke about your points through discord and when I proved you wrong, you had answers such as "I dont believe this", "it's crazy", "GM can check ex offo" and so on...

The reports were from end of July/start of August, so Vallais was available. I have proof of Vallais's activity throughout the days of our reports. Regarding the bad quality of reports, lets check it out:

1. Report from one of the leaders in enemy team aka @Loreqq (bad quality of report but this is the report which got us banned in 10 min)

YT:

2. Report from one of my members which was totally ignored (among 20 other totally ignored reports)

There were multiple reports as well from your ex-Tutor Hobab (who happens to be demoted now after 3 years of helping you), if his reports were valid for last 3 years, why were they totally ignored last month?

Your post is perfectly designed to save reputation and protect actions of GM Ellvo/Vallais.

So lets ask you publicly here not through discord, to provide answers for following questions:

1. Why every our ban took 15 min or less to be delivered (am talking about 4-5 bans from Ixodus/Gunzodus) and when we report Enemy Team then Ellvo is ignoring us and pretending to be afk while we see that hes banning other people for "repeatedly breaking rules" and so on (so he was active but yet ignored us).

2. You said that my whole team had "bad quality of reports, evidence was not good enough", well the same evidence used to be good enough throughout last few years but now somehow it's just not good enough?

3. Can Vallais provide any evidence of me creating this post, cus that was the reason behind prolonging my banishment to permanent one? Taking that into consideration together with him spying on me and banning me on Ixodus like 10 min after I logged in (and nobody reported me) to mwall way to library for @Guga12 makes me think he's not very neutral, is he?

To sum up:
1. Vallais ignoring/deleting every report from our side, including ex-tutor Hobab.
2. Check the videos posted above, our video is much better and it's higher quality of report (as most of our reports, cus none of Loreq's reports are showing current date/time cus everyone knows hes abusing VPN and hes botting more than 4 chars)
3. Vallais spying on me on Ixodus.
Changing my ban to permanent one without any evidence of me creating this post.

This indicates that GM @ellvo is not neutral and his actions are not very fair.

Dear Gunz,

I won't even go into details regarding this particular issue, as people already wrote enough facts (which were supported by evidences posted). I understand you won't publicly admit these evidences as valid and of course you will take Vallais's side.

I genuinely believe that you're not in the flow what is happening and how Vallais is operating. You don't have insight what is going on with the community. You see daily income, you deal with the programming and that's pretty much it, as far as I can tell. This is totally fine, but because of that, there's a lot of room for Vallais to do whatever he wants.

Vallais is a stubborn bully who uses his power as GM to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He is not capable to take constructive critics to move forward, instead he will lock the thread on forum, and if you're persistent enough, you will be banned for "spreading the fake info". He will censore anything that he personally don't like, or do not agree with.
And most of all, even if you have valid arguments, he won't even consider. It's frustrating, demotivating and childish.
I know what I've done to earn permanently ban from all Gunzodus servers, I was furious at him at the time for banning us without reason.

Anyway, I hope this will open your eyes. Remember, employees are replaceable and I'm super positive CM Havoc would do extraordinary job on Vallais's position.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Kiperlana

Last edited:
When we speak about corruption i want to mention 1 OTS which is tibeo.net
d12a23744cae5a53448947203ec49366.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/d12a23744cae5a53448947203ec49366)

Any other requests?

Still I don't recommend playing on Gunzodus.net any longer due to Vallais's actions lately
I do not recommend to play on Tibeo.net also i wanted to check if that server is corrupted and it didn't took me long time to test it.
Getting banned for no reason why not GM don't even want to respond after talking to him on discord
9149fe5446d18a5f7ebb098a10710567.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/9149fe5446d18a5f7ebb098a10710567)

Now lets wait for all the hypocrites to respond.a.png
Post automatically merged:

Okay boiz fake alarm we are gucci now :D

Last edited:
Well, we spoke about your points through discord and when I proved you wrong, you had answers such as "I dont believe this", "it's crazy", "GM can check ex offo" and so on...

The reports were from end of July/start of August, so Vallais was available. I have proof of Vallais's activity throughout the days of our reports. Regarding the bad quality of reports, lets check it out:

1. Report from one of the leaders in enemy team aka @Loreqq (bad quality of report but this is the report which got us banned in 10 min)

YT:

2. Report from one of my members which was totally ignored (among 20 other totally ignored reports)

There were multiple reports as well from your ex-Tutor Hobab (who happens to be demoted now after 3 years of helping you), if his reports were valid for last 3 years, why were they totally ignored last month?

Your post is perfectly designed to save reputation and protect actions of GM Ellvo/Vallais.

So lets ask you publicly here not through discord, to provide answers for following questions:

1. Why every our ban took 15 min or less to be delivered (am talking about 4-5 bans from Ixodus/Gunzodus) and when we report Enemy Team then Ellvo is ignoring us and pretending to be afk while we see that hes banning other people for "repeatedly breaking rules" and so on (so he was active but yet ignored us).

2. You said that my whole team had "bad quality of reports, evidence was not good enough", well the same evidence used to be good enough throughout last few years but now somehow it's just not good enough?

3. Can Vallais provide any evidence of me creating this post, cus that was the reason behind prolonging my banishment to permanent one? Taking that into consideration together with him spying on me and banning me on Ixodus like 10 min after I logged in (and nobody reported me) to mwall way to library for @Guga12 makes me think he's not very neutral, is he?

To sum up:
1. Vallais ignoring/deleting every report from our side, including ex-tutor Hobab.
2. Check the videos posted above, our video is much better and it's higher quality of report (as most of our reports, cus none of Loreq's reports are showing current date/time cus everyone knows hes abusing VPN and hes botting more than 4 chars)
3. Vallais spying on me on Ixodus.
Changing my ban to permanent one without any evidence of me creating this post.

This indicates that GM @ellvo is not neutral and his actions are not very fair.

Mr Vallais, I never thought I'd say it but I love you god :*

Kind regards
Daddy

Hahahahahaahahahaha writing books about getting banned on gunzodus a server that has been dead since 2019 oh my god

Since this thread is about discussion, I just ran into a similar thread to this one here on OTLand Forum from 6 years ago, you can find it here:

Update:
Few threads more which are similar to this one

Last edited:
Update:
Few threads more which are similar to this one

Not surprising at all.
I hope Jabol will provide enough cash on monthly basis, once everyone else stops playing.
Road to 2000 #Jabol the golden egg

Best Regards,
Kiperlana

edcc7914b19f1ec6168d8d2a8e2f2c34.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/edcc7914b19f1ec6168d8d2a8e2f2c34)
343e0cb086827ca5d1e69ebd643b7769.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/343e0cb086827ca5d1e69ebd643b7769)
46aed24217c23881e3896b5c96b53ed9.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/46aed24217c23881e3896b5c96b53ed9)

5d840e0bc0fe4f7b0cc5775f3c82a0c4.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/5d840e0bc0fe4f7b0cc5775f3c82a0c4)

c90a25de66d00f2058ce0e53acd4dbc5.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/c90a25de66d00f2058ce0e53acd4dbc5)

Note:
Am now unbanned on Gunzodus.net but am not gonna play since many of my friends got permanently banned cus of whole situation on Gunzodus/Ixodus and we don't appreciate the way Vallais/Ellvo is dealing with the community. I told @gunz if @ellvo manages to prove me wrong about this whole situation, that his actions were justified, then I will ask my friend to delete this thread but as you can see, Vallais/Ellvo can't handle having a normal conversation or perhaps, can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
1695469708415.png
SHERLOCK HOLMES ON GUNZODUS.NET?

It's been months and they are still crying about bans on an OT.
Translate: Dogs cry on forums.
DOMINANDO, OLII OUR LIDERA <3

22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: jabol insult your religion
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: and now you help him
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: hahahahah
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: you are fking rat
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: 0 respect

@flawless you are on main site xD

22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: jabol insult your religion
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: and now you help him
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: hahahahah
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: you are fking rat
22:25 Officer Flawless [921]: 0 respect

@flawless you are on main site xD
Well, since you are wondering about the story behind my words, I'll give you a quick brief in the situation.

That situation happened around 3 months ago, it was between few egyptian guys who played with us and jabol (guy from enemy team) who insulted their religion and they said that they will never play with him. Later on, in middle of an action, they left our TS and joined jabol's side, therefore I wrote that.

Anyways, it doesn't matter at all and it's not connected with this topic.

Well, since you are wondering about the story behind my words, I'll give you a quick brief in the situation.

That situation happened around 3 months ago, it was between few egyptian guys who played with us and jabol (guy from enemy team) who insulted their religion and they said that they will never play with him. Later on, in middle of an action, they left our TS and joined jabol's side, therefore I wrote that.

Anyways, it doesn't matter at all and it's not connected with this topic.
1695479800038.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back