• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bah... pz in cities...

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Atm its really annoying with non pvp zones inside city bc the cities arent mapped for that... for example you cant even acces east sultania when you are pz locked, or buy runes, or mfs etc...
I can understand why these non pvp zones where made but they are too much... either remap the cities so only the "inner" city is pz locked, and show that boarder well (e.g this area/city what ever is under protection of the red guards.) , or remap the whole city...

Hellrage.

Last edited:
Totally agreed. I hate the fact that we can't have wars in town or kill a hunted person.

Proposal: Maybe make a smaller part Pz Zone where you dont regain mana etc...
Includes dp and a little bit more. so ppl cant get hunted and still mana sit

No pz at all inside cities! Except in houses, dp's, temple's and so on. It is very annoying!

I dont see what is so bad with pvp inside cities. If it is because of low levels getting killed then raise the protection level. If it is because people shouldn't get hunted this isn't the sollution. Since if you are in a city you wont be able to gt levels or anything. You will still have to go outside the city walls to hunt.

If you dont want people to pk on your server make it non-pvp. And if you do that, I will for sure not play on it when it comes out.

Like I give a fuck. If you don't like it, then leave. It's best this way.

How would I afk outside my house if I have big chance of getting player killed?

Like I give a fuck. If you don't like it, then leave. It's best this way.

How would I afk outside my house if I have big chance of getting player killed?

lol? A server ain't much of a server without it's players..

Well, to the other thing you wrote; Dont afk? Simple.

Well this is all very simple. A mod makes a sticky poll about this. Yes / no to pz in cities..

Or wouldn't you "give a fuck" if all players said they didn't want pz in cities then too?

And, seriously, was this made up just because you should be able to afk in cities??

A very wise men once said, AFK is equal to A Free Kill

No but seriously if you want to go pee, take a snack, answer the phone/door etc why don't you go inside your house?

Thats the Gamble of mana sitting. Sure you can go to the toilet for 10 minutes. And gain 2000 mana. But the gamble is you could die.

Thats why NO high levels sit outside the DP on real tibia. Sitting outside the dp Leaves you vulnerable for mass combo's. Don't do it. Everything is like RL tibia. Buying spells. Not being able to make blank runes. Except its all pussied out when it comes to PKing.

Tibia has been really bad with dealing with botting. Radonia has just made it 50x easier for people to bot.

Bot infront of your house. Make a quadrillion Uhs. And omg. Your rich. Woopdeedoo. Full rare set at level 24.

I can do a level 8-100 leveling guide in 4 detailed and small paragraphs.

Firsty, make a druid. Hunt rotworms for 10 minutes until you get 2k~.
You should be around about level 15. Buy premium. Then buy Ice strike.
Go into the maze of fury and kill about 6 dragons. You should be about level 25 now.

Use all the cash you have obtained to buy the Ultimate Healing Rune spell.
Bot for a day. Make tonnes of runes. If you run out of money. Kill a few rotworms.

10 rotworms. = 5 bps of blanks.

Sell your runes to lonely knights for 2.5k -3k. You are now the richest person on the server. GZ

Waste all your money on sds. Spam Dragons and Dls, till your level 100. Zomg. your the highest level on the server. GZ

Thats the Gamble of mana sitting. Sure you can go to the toilet for 10 minutes. And gain 2000 mana. But the gamble is you could die.

Thats why NO high levels sit outside the DP on real tibia. Sitting outside the dp Leaves you vulnerable for mass combo's. Don't do it. Everything is like RL tibia. Buying spells. Not being able to make blank runes. Except its all pussied out when it comes to PKing.

Tibia has been really bad with dealing with botting. Radonia has just made it 50x easier for people to bot.

Bot infront of your house. Make a quadrillion Uhs. And omg. Your rich. Woopdeedoo. Full rare set at level 24.

I can do a level 8-100 leveling guide in 4 detailed and small paragraphs.

Firsty, make a druid. Hunt rotworms for 10 minutes until you get 2k~.
You should be around about level 15. Buy premium. Then buy Ice strike.
Go into the maze of fury and kill about 6 dragons. You should be about level 25 now.

Use all the cash you have obtained to buy the Ultimate Healing Rune spell.
Bot for a day. Make tonnes of runes. If you run out of money. Kill a few rotworms.

10 rotworms. = 5 bps of blanks.

Sell your runes to lonely knights for 2.5k -3k. You are now the richest person on the server. GZ

Waste all your money on sds. Spam Dragons and Dls, till your level 100. Zomg. your the highest level on the server. GZ

You're fking right. it's easy to play. Only sad thing is that Radonia's GMS have a command that detects all botters. In old radonia, they would let do this just one day and you could do the !botter command and you would get a list with all botters that would look like this.

Arlianin (Cavebotting) Rotworms.

Easy to catch botters. Till now, I've seen no botter around and most have been banned so botting is not really a problem. :p Also, I'd suggest making drags a bit harder cause having a lvl 12 knight solo dragons? It kinda makes the game less rpg. Also, getting lvl 100 is no great thing. There's nothing to kill at lvl 100 exept using arenas. Look at me, i am lvl 208 and I have nothing to really have a nice time at. I am waiting for an extreme arena to be made or Poi like quest to be made cause I am pretty much bored in Radonia. I also think Sizaro would say the same since both of us haven't lvled that much. Also, for your guide Leo, you could also buy 2k uhs and 10k sds around lvl 60 and bot Massive heros. You could do a 1000cc loot bag and reach lvl 150 in one day. LoL Pretty easy to lvl there.

Its impossible for Gms to detect botters.

Unless they edit the client, and make it detect third party software.
There is no magic script that can detect a botting program.

A new radonia client will be out soon. So bots wont work.
Problem solved.

Last edited:
You're fking right. it's easy to play. Only sad thing is that Radonia's GMS have a command that detects all botters. In old radonia, they would let do this just one day and you could do the !botter command and you would get a list with all botters that would look like this.

Easy to catch botters. Till now, I've seen no botter around and most have been banned so botting is not really a problem. :p Also, I'd suggest making drags a bit harder cause having a lvl 12 knight solo dragons? It kinda makes the game less rpg. Also, getting lvl 100 is no great thing. There's nothing to kill at lvl 100 exept using arenas. Look at me, i am lvl 208 and I have nothing to really have a nice time at. I am waiting for an extreme arena to be made or Poi like quest to be made cause I am pretty much bored in Radonia. I also think Sizaro would say the same since both of us haven't lvled that much. Also, for your guide Leo, you could also buy 2k uhs and 10k sds around lvl 60 and bot Massive heros. You could do a 1000cc loot bag and reach lvl 150 in one day. LoL Pretty easy to lvl there.

The fact that players would be bored when getting level 200+ was quite obvious and was to be expected ever since we started the test server. The map isn't made for 30x exp. It's way too fast. And since the mappers are inactive we haven't been able to do anything about it either, you know this just as well as I do. But you seem to ignore it.

Arlianin, this is the testserver with 30x Xp rate. The old stages started at 14x in rook, ending with 4 (?) at lvl 20 ~

I guess the crew is aiming for something like that in real server too...

Arlianin, this is the testserver with 30x Xp rate. The old stages started at 14x in rook, ending with 4 (?) at lvl 20 ~

I guess the crew is aiming for something like that in real server too...

=|:v! They forgot that this is just a testserver ;)!

Lol @ Kornholijo's signature.

ITs just a mass amount of spam ads. Hahahaha

Back